RPGM The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v0.85] [Jinjonkun]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Durrus

Sep 7, 2020
Releasing more updates ? :devilish:
- Focus on the first fight
- More content with girls from the main story

The problem is that there are so many variables and different options, possible paths, that it sometimes becomes problematic to maintain... Looking back it would have been much easier with a game made with Renpy xD.
Personally I'd love for you to expand the existing routes and give them more depth. But I will be happy with whatever development decision you make, I'm glad you're back! :)

Reactions: Frosty2000

legionlc

Aug 3, 2019
Still bugged you mean an error message while you are starting a fight with her or after the battle etc... ?
There was a little bug for me, after finishing the battle, there is scene with janna face and screen froze there, but game didn't crash, I hit enter and fight started and screen fixed back on fighting scenes, I submitted to her this time and it was OK. I think it happens when losing to her by losing all the hp.
but I guess since there are no more content after losing to her, it was nothing that bothers me and most likely will be fixed when you add content for after the fight.
By the way, thanks for the update, glad you're back. Really love your work.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
It's wonderful to see this game further developed. I hope it won't be long now until my MC will be abused by his maid and thr policewoman ;)

BTW the game finally reached the point where I chose a dominant option (X-mas event).

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017

The problem is that there are so many variables and different options, possible paths, that it sometimes becomes problematic to maintain... Looking back it would have been much easier with a game made with Renpy xD.
Hmm find a good point in the story to end the second part and then get on with "The Prison 3" in Ren'py. ;)

Reactions: kossk and jinjonkun

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019

But battle system in ren'py? :rolleyes: I think it is better then to split into two games - one battle RPG on RPGM, the other is prison on Ren'py. I like the added battle system like it is, at least it brings variety to the gameplay quite well.

Anyway, glad to see you are back on track!

Durrus

Sep 7, 2020
Played through the new version. My thoughts:

- I am worried about implementing the battleground area. It takes the game in a completely new direction and I think that's not what most people expect. Could be just me though, but I wouldn't want the game to suddenly become an RPG adventure. The battle system itself works fine, though.

- Please, please let the MC sprint inside buildings. The main mansion is massive, walking takes hours in it :D

- Thanks for implementing an indicator for ATM cash limit, I don't think that was in previous version. (y)

- You're really good at writing cuckold scenes. Just saying. :sneaky: Maybe Lady Maria should tell Ava about MCs... inclinations? That opens some interesting possibilities.

- At some point in the past you showed us a render of Victoria getting fucked by her husband, but I can't find that ingame, I reach the end of current content and it's not there. Any hint where it is?

Overall great work and great ideas jinjonkun , thanks for your effort. :giggle:

Sera19

May 10, 2020
hey, glad this got an update, but for some reason i get an error when i want to start the fight. it doesn´t even load a battle screen, i get an error message and am forced to restart the game

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
hey, glad this got an update, but for some reason i get an error when i want to start the fight. it doesn´t even load a battle screen, i get an error message and am forced to restart the game
Are you still using an old save ?

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Played through the new version. My thoughts:

- I am worried about implementing the battleground area. It takes the game in a completely new direction and I think that's not what most people expect. Could be just me though, but I wouldn't want the game to suddenly become an RPG adventure. The battle system itself works fine, though.

- Please, please let the MC sprint inside buildings. The main mansion is massive, walking takes hours in it :D

- Thanks for implementing an indicator for ATM cash limit, I don't think that was in previous version. (y)

- You're really good at writing cuckold scenes. Just saying. :sneaky: Maybe Lady Maria should tell Ava about MCs... inclinations? That opens some interesting possibilities.

- At some point in the past you showed us a render of Victoria getting fucked by her husband, but I can't find that ingame, I reach the end of current content and it's not there. Any hint where it is?

Overall great work and great ideas jinjonkun , thanks for your effort. :giggle:
Thank you for the message. Regarding what you have said :
- The ATM indicator should have been always there. (But if it's working good now, I'm fine with it :))
- I will think about changing the option for the sprint
- Regarding the RPG content, I don't know if I will do it similar to Tower of Tremple (So only fighting girls) or adding more RPG Stuff, (monsters or randoms girls similar to JAP games, Items, Level up, Etc...)

Regarding Victoria render, you can find it in her house. I have attached where you will find it

I dont know if you were aware but there is also another secret picture at Maid Place. (I have also attached a screenshot with the location)

There.JPG ThereMaid.JPG

Reactions: Durrus

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Regarding the RPG content, I don't know if I will do it similar to Tower of Tremple (So only fighting girls) or adding more RPG Stuff, (monsters or randoms girls similar to JAP games, Items, Level up, Etc...)
I am speaking only for myself, but I really hate random monsters/girls type of RPGm games, at some point (usually quite early) they simply become repetitive and monotonous, even the nice ones like "The Peniban Quest" or "Mistresses of the Forest", which is a very good game imo (apart from some minor gameplay issues), and the fighting-through-submission system is really cool there, but it eventually gets repetitive, especially if you're replaying the game.

Personally I'd vote for only limited amount of girls with not too long fights (unlike in "Domina", where they just drag on and on for me). But best option imho would be to focus more on plot (branching options etc.), maybe add some adventure/puzzle stuff; with stats I'd go with stats regarding skills (problem of grinding also has to be thought out btw) that can be used in dialogues, erotic scenes (which could be longer and with different outcomes or even different moves during the scene depending on skills/relationship points).

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
I am speaking only for myself, but I really hate random monsters/girls type of RPGm games, at some point (usually quite early) they simply become repetitive and monotonous, even the nice ones like "The Peniban Quest" or "Mistresses of the Forest", which is a very good game imo (apart from some minor gameplay issues), and the fighting-through-submission system is really cool there, but it eventually gets repetitive, especially if you're replaying the game.

Personally I'd vote for only limited amount of girls with not too long fights (unlike in "Domina", where they just drag on and on for me). But best option imho would be to focus more on plot (branching options etc.), maybe add some adventure/puzzle stuff; with stats I'd go with stats regarding skills (problem of grinding also has to be thought out btw) that can be used in dialogues, erotic scenes (which could be longer and with different outcomes or even different moves during the scene depending on skills/relationship points).
Thanks for sharing your ideas

I will keep that in mind

Reactions: Mister_M

bawus

Feb 24, 2019
Soo where's the new content? After the fight the game seems to stop as with previous versions? Am i missing something? thanks

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes