RPGM The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v0.85] [Jinjonkun]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

legionlc

Aug 3, 2019
Soo where's the new content? After the fight the game seems to stop as with previous versions? Am i missing something? thanks
After you pass the guard and enter room, you have 3 options, one is getting VR from the bed and enter fighting area, the other 2 are two portals in front of you, you can enter either of them and new content are in those two portals.

bawus

Feb 24, 2019
After you pass the guard and enter room, you have 3 options, one is getting VR from the bed and enter fighting area, the other 2 are two portals in front of you, you can enter either of them and new content are in those two portals.

oh so that's it.. ok. I thought the next day would be available.. ok thanks

In any case, thanks for the update dev appreciate it!

Last edited:
Reactions: jinjonkun

Sera19

May 10, 2020
would someone be kind enough to upload his save before the first fight? preferably someone taking the sub routes mostly. i´d appreciate it!

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I don't want to hijack thread, please cease and desist in here on KG. :) I am just happy this game is back on track and being developed, I am one of the 24 Patrons that stuck around during the dark months and proud of it! I actually like this game so much because it allows me to enjoy femdom but also lets me play a dominant path too as the player. I am very dominant in general versus I think more players being submissive, so being honest, it can be a bit much for me to only see sub sub sub content as the "player" all throughout, and this is why I like this game as I can try a different path in the same game with multiple saves.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
It's all good of course, but I think it's prison thread)
When I replied to him I actually thought I am in Karlsson's Gambit thread...oopsie.

So something on topic. I don't mind "The Prison" having also a dom path, even though I never choose that option, but makes choosing the sub choices more immersive to have that control over your character.

Would naturally prefer though that the femdom content would be the one with the bigger amount of content. I think JinJonKun has it at around 2/3 femdom to 1/3 maledom, which is a fine balance for me.

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Does this mean that Prison 2's life is nearing an end?
Not necessary but I need multiple projects to increase the attractiveness of my games.

But it's clear that I'm going to add endings for secondary characters pretty quickly. (For those with already good content such girls at the stripclub, garage girls)

For info, the game size is already reaching 1.3Go and ~1360 pictures.

Durrus

Sep 7, 2020
Not necessary but I need multiple projects to increase the attractiveness of my games.
Why not just keep expanding this game? There are some interesting characters in Prison 2, you can add some more flesh to their paths. :) Also maybe some repeatable scenes instead of one-time events?

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Why not just keep expanding this game? There are some interesting characters in Prison 2, you can add some more flesh to their paths. :) Also maybe some repeatable scenes instead of one-time events?
Because it's RPG Maker and even if I'm doing my best to do something interesting, I think some people dislike it and will never even try that game. But there is going to have more content and it's not going to end soon anyway.

My idea if there is a Renpy with femdom content and if I will do something like Femdom City, I could add characters or/and scenes from Prison 2 with repeatable scenes.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes