RPGM The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v0.85] [Jinjonkun]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Because it's RPG Maker and even if I'm doing my best to do something interesting, I think some people dislike it and will never even try that game. But there is going to have more content and it's not going to end soon anyway.

My idea if there is a Renpy with femdom content and if I will do something like Femdom City, I could add characters or/and scenes from Prison 2 with repeatable scenes.
I generally prefer Renpy games to RPGM ones, yet there are still a few RPGM games that feature quality femdom content (including yours!) that I greatly enjoy.

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
how can i submit. i need her to be 50% hp or me? If her, its unreal, i deal only 4 damage, while she has 700 hp, means i need to strike her like 90 times to make her have 50% hp, if me, i dont see the button "submit"

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
how can i submit. i need her to be 50% hp or me? If her, its unreal, i deal only 4 damage, while she has 700 hp, means i need to strike her like 90 times to make her have 50% hp, if me, i dont see the button "submit"
I'm pretty sure it has to be her health (as it was in the previous update), but man I can get her no problem below 600 hp, but getting even to 550 is just impossible. Seems the only option to see the defeat scenes is to lose a few times, but since we'll have to win eventually to proceed in this quest I assume we'll have more att and def soon.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I'm pretty sure it has to be her health (as it was in the previous update), but man I can get her no problem below 600 hp, but getting even to 550 is just impossible. Seems the only option to see the defeat scenes is to lose a few times, but since we'll have to win eventually to proceed in this quest I assume we'll have more att and def soon.
To me, it seems that you get the "submit" option after lasting a certain number of rounds, without being defeated yourself or defeating the opponent... but that was just my impression. Perhaps Jon could clarify it?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
To me, it seems that you get the "submit" option after lasting a certain number of rounds, without being defeated yourself or defeating the opponent... but that was just my impression. Perhaps Jon could clarify it?
In the changelog it's written: You can choose to submit when she reaches 50% hp. Plus it is also how it worked in the previous version of the game.

Reactions: Leo Humilis

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
In the changelog it's written: You can choose to submit when she reaches 50% hp.
Oh? Missed that, tbh... then I guess this is the case - seems to imply that you would get that option when you manage to get her HP below 50% before she beats you.

Reactions: Mister_M

dieselfixxxer

Jan 25, 2020
She cheats. As she gets very low on hp she keeps using a skill that does absolute loads of damage. I'm fairly certain it's by design that you can't beat her

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Guys, I don't know if it's me or there is something wrong but I did several tests and you should be able to win "easily" against her. Think about the skills the guy gave you. The magic one heal you + increase the defense and this is like that for 3 turns. Then, spam double attack when it's available :)

Reactions: Choo-choo

radcito

Aug 23, 2020
I don't think she cheats. Sounds like unlucky RNG. The time I beat her she only ever used two of her attacks, the one where she tries to grab you and the one where she does a normal attack. Other times she has used an HP stealing attack and a stronger normal attack. And yeah I just spammed the defense up skill and used the double attack whenever I could.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Guys, I don't know if it's me or there is something wrong but I did several tests and you should be able to win "easily" against her. Think about the skills the guy gave you. The magic one heal you + increase the defense and this is like that for 3 turns. Then, spam double attack when it's available :)
I'll try again tomorrow, but the magic skill can be used only 3 times as we run out of mana, it heals for three turns for approx. 30 hp back (I'm writing from memory, so I may be wrong with the number), so it gives us approx. 270 hp back against her attacks that usually take more hp that is regenerated. She has 700 hp and double attack usually takes 8-24 dmg, meaning I'd need - with perfect RNG - 30 turns to defeat her, but I often took only 4-8 dmg to her (because of the occasional miss), plus from time to time we are forced to use normal attack that takes only 4 hp and also sometimes misses. Even if she'd be attacking with, let's say, smth sround 25 dmg she would still kill MC in approx. 17-20 turns (don't remember now MC hp number) against ours 40+ or 50+, but later she starts using even stronger attacks. Maybe I've missed smth, as I've played only few minutes, so I'll check everything tomorrow as I said. Also new version of the game couldn't read my old saves (I don't know if anyone has this problem), I had to rename my last save as file1 to be read; saving works fine.

I don't think she cheats. Sounds like unlucky RNG. The time I beat her she only ever used two of her attacks, the one where she tries to grab you and the one where she does a normal attack. Other times she has used an HP stealing attack and a stronger normal attack. And yeah I just spammed the defense up skill and used the double attack whenever I could.
Wow, you had some luck. She attacked me with her grabbing attack quite often, even after I was defeated (on general screen with the tent) the notification about her grabbing attack still continued... She was always relentless and from approx. 200 hp she killed me in 4 turns despite my dual attack and heal, and she never tried to steal my hp.

dieselfixxxer

Jan 25, 2020
This is exactly what I've done but when low on hp, she does some sort of kiss ability that just rapes

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019
I confirm that Jana is defeated without straining (not that I really wanted to win), you just need to use skills and everything will be ok, and up to 50% with some luck can be done without skills at all... Her grabbing attack usually misses - about one time in five misses. I have a normal attack hitting 40-45hp, not by 4hp, and double 40-45hp x2, plus sometimes crit... Never had an attack for 4 hp, maybe it's a bug with old save again?

P.S. I was really looking forward to Jana and she is beautiful, thanks for the update!

Reactions: jinjonkun
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes