RPGM The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v0.85] [Jinjonkun]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I have only just started and am already really loving this more than the first, it is superior in EVERY way.

I've got 3 questions
#1:- Will Amalda and Jenny reappear later? Like Amalda tracks the MC down or goes on holiday with her loyal slave Jenny to the MC's new hometown and finds out he's there, and then decides to pick things up from before he left, I hope so, especially since I chose to be submissive.

#2:- is Zia the only futa? please say no, I love futa, ESPECIALLY DOMINANT FUTA!!!

#3:- will ALL of the possible sexy dommes have full unique endings by the end of the game?

Any info would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: jinjonkun

Larsung

May 29, 2018
when i start the fight in the virtuel world the game always crashes... i even tried to reinstall game, but the bug wont go away...

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
yes of course i first thougt i have the wrong one but i have 2.23 and this bug should be fixed since 2.22..... but i am using old saves, maybe thats the reason?
hm not really i used old saves too and didn't have any problem

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
yes of course i first thougt i have the wrong one but i have 2.23 and this bug should be fixed since 2.22..... but i am using old saves, maybe thats the reason?
Don't hesitate to use the first save included if you want to access/play only the new content

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Excited for what your creative mind has in store with a Ren'py game! I'm a big fan of adult VNs with impactful choices (femdom themed of course).

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I know i've asked these kind of questions before but I have 3 I want to ask about Zia.

#1:- is she the only futa?

#2:- will her Lover path eventually have an option to be her submissive lover rather than an equal, and be able to ask for some futadom rough treatment?

And you don't have to answer this one yet since the game is still relatively new.
#3:- will she have her own full ending where she claims the MC all for herself as either her Lover or Slave?

bawus

Feb 24, 2019
With 0.35 the main story progresses. Meaning, there is new content for the main characters.

0.3 adds only a side quest and an ending.

Reactions: Johnny12
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes