RPGM The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v0.85] [Jinjonkun]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Canonically, which ending from the original does the sequel continue on from?
At the beginning you choose if MC escaped alone with the money or with Amalda, Jenny and with the money and then - during the early scenes - you choose through your actions if MC was/is submissive or not. So there's no 1 canonical ending of TP1.

Last edited:

denverredley

Oct 25, 2020
I don't have all in mind to be honest but they are all indicated with an effect. Indeed I discovered too late that I did a mistake at the jewellery shop but I already fixed it in the version 0.35.
Thanks for the reply. I found three pics which were also in the previous version i.e. in the bedroom, in the maid's room and in the married lady's house. I found one in the general store and one in the jewellery shop (which I cannot collect). Is there another one somewhere as the changelog suggest there are six new.

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Thanks for the reply. I found three pics which were also in the previous version i.e. in the bedroom, in the maid's room and in the married lady's house. I found one in the general store and one in the jewellery shop (which I cannot collect). Is there another one somewhere as the changelog suggest there are six new.
There is also some you can get from finishing the stripclub part but it could be "probably" (I don't remember) broken in this version but it's fixed for sure in the 0.35.

The next version will probably come up here around the 14-15 so you can still wait a little bit and you will be sure to unlock all secret pictures and enjoy new scenes as well.

dhooms

Jun 28, 2017
i keep getting stuck at janna fight , i fought her and i win then i go back to mila and nothing
i even played the game from the start without any old save and still stuck at the fight

denverredley

Oct 25, 2020
i keep getting stuck at janna fight , i fought her and i win then i go back to mila and nothing
i even played the game from the start without any old save and still stuck at the fight
I dont think there is any more story progess for this update. You dont get any info after the fight to pass it to mila.

Reactions: Johnny12

Amer20

Jan 8, 2021
Great game. It seems all the content with Mistress Luna is finished, but I hope there will more of her in future updates.
I'm also looking forward to the rest of the neighbour Victoria's story.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes