RPGM The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v0.85] [Jinjonkun]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I have updated the post as it has been 5 days since this version got published on Patreon to all tiers.
BTW I've played it some days ago (0.3 and 0.35 in one go to have more content); it's a great update, loved the scene with Mila (although Scarlett is still the best :).

Reactions: jinjonkun

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Thanks for the update. One of my fav games for sure, along with all the others the devs worked and works on!

Reactions: jinjonkun
Jan 21, 2021
How do I use my old .30 save for this new version?

Edit: nvm, not the best update but great game overall, keep up the work

Last edited:

sorga3a

Apr 28, 2019
what a shame , you call that an update ? only ten minutes with 2 scenes no gaming no choice nothing and only nothing WTF ??!!

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
what a shame , you call that an update ? only ten minutes with 2 scenes no gaming no choice nothing and only nothing WTF ??!!
There is choices. It's because in this update I have decided to show up all the choices you could have without depending of the previous ones you did.

I could have also done this differently and stayed with the choices you made in the game but it also mean you had to redo everything in order to see the other "options" which is not the best and some got troubles in the past to unlock some "paths" so now it can be fixed this way.

Lastly, the game is free there and if you passed 10 minutes on it I consider that's good and to be honest, not a lot of games can argue to have this amount of time of new content each time (and I'm pratically releasing an update twice a month) compared to some others who are releasing 3-4 updates a year. Imagine after 5 updates with the same length, it could be practically one hour of gameplay!

sorga3a

Apr 28, 2019
There is choices. It's because in this update I have decided to show up all the choices you could have without depending of the previous ones you did.

I could have also done this differently and stayed with the choices you made in the game but it also mean you had to redo everything in order to see the other "options" which is not the best and some got troubles in the past to unlock some "paths" so now it can be fixed this way.

Lastly, the game is free there and if you passed 10 minutes on it I consider that's good and to be honest, not a lot of games can argue to have this amount of time of new content each time (and I'm pratically releasing an update twice a month) compared to some others who are releasing 3-4 updates a year. Imagine after 5 updates with the same length, it could be practically one hour of gameplay!
above all ,, don't listen to the idiots who support you here
you will never have patreons if you don't have interesting gaming content
in your games
those others you talk about you can ask yourself the question in comparison with the number of patreon of these and you
those who support you are losers addicted to masturbation they have no money
they spend their life looking for anything to masturbate
the same losers attacking bowei koda every day and yet the number of patreons is increasing every day
look at Heelfall I have been playing it for 5 days and every day I discover new content

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DarkerThenBlack
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes