Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018

farachiya

Jan 16, 2021
Reactions: jinjonkun

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Not even I know which update it is. :D

More seriously, farachiya, the latest update for this game is 0.35 (Even on patreon) and it's available at page 1.

If you are talking about the new game (Town Of Femdom: A reluctant hero) It will be updated on F95 in ~10 days.

There is a demo of the game accessible there: https://f95zone.to/threads/town-of-femdom-a-reluctant-hero-demo-jinjonkun.73194/

Kink Regards
Just read your patreon post and was so confused when he asked for update :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: jinjonkun

Kamilovskyyy

Mar 23, 2021
Hi! Is there any way to open those doors in left-hand corner of the map? If so, could you let me know how to do it, please?

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Hi! Is there any way to open those doors in left-hand corner of the map? If so, could you let me know how to do it, please?
Hi Kamilovskyyy

This is normal. This is where the Playscene Room will be. A place where you can play and replay all the scenes of the game without even playing the game at all. No need anymore to redo everything. This is going to be a Patreon feature and available in version 0.4. (Release date 10/04 for VIP/Great Members, 15/04 for Members and 20/04 for Supporters(All Tiers))

Reactions: Kamilovskyyy

dieselfixxxer

Jan 25, 2020
Any planned content for the store clerk? For some reason i find it rare to find any content with any "normal" looking girls

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Here is the password but it will change in version 0.4 as it's normally a Patreon only feature
If someone will unlock laptop and will continue playing with the save with unlocked laptop then that someone won't have to unlock it again afaik, am I right?

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
If someone will unlock laptop and will continue playing with the save with unlocked laptop then that someone won't have to unlock it again afaik, am I right?
Yes indeed there is no need to unlock it again unless you will have to start a new game due to major changes (Which is not likely to happen any time soon)

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Avery quest don't work for me. I've tried all option but noone give me the quest done.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes