RPGM The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v0.85] [Jinjonkun]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Futa no Anal and no Vaginal soz to say I have seen a few updates and it dosent even seem to be planned I dont normally say this stufff but REALLY??? Plz dev Add what you want but I feel those two I just said really need to be ADDED.

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Futa no Anal and no Vaginal soz to say I have seen a few updates and it dosent even seem to be planned I dont normally say this stufff but REALLY??? Plz dev Add what you want but I feel those two I just said really need to be ADDED.
there is futa on male, maybe next update in her love route it will be male on futa not sure.

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
This is an amazing game, it is going in an interesting direction with the "Tower of Trample" style combat inclusion to what as otherwise mostly a choice based VN. I do hope we get some interesting dynamic consequences for out of virtual world submission creating impacts on how the fights play out.

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
heck yeaaaaaahhh!!! Loved this new updated that came with the access to the memory room!
Gotta love the memory rooms, and not needing to have a save before each scene anymore!!
This game was already a great but it's just gotten 10 times better!

Thanks a lot mr Dev! Would love to see some more facesitting and toilet stuff in the future =D

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes