RPGM The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v0.85] [Jinjonkun]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
heck yeaaaaaahhh!!! Loved this new updated that came with the access to the memory room!
Gotta love the memory rooms, and not needing to have a save before each scene anymore!!
This game was already a great but it's just gotten 10 times better!

Thanks a lot mr Dev! Would love to see some more facesitting and toilet stuff in the future =D
Oops, I probably left the code by mistake but no worries, I'm not going to change the download files. I will just put a new code in the next version so remember to keep this version if you want to access old scenes.

But I'm glad you are enjoying my game :)

how do you reach Xanna??
You just have to continue the story/main quest. I think you need to talk to Mila at the police station first.

• Haha
Reactions: SnakeSnek

Body_Hunter

Sep 30, 2018
hmm, somehow i am a bit confused.....there should be some events with Nora, but the pictures are showing Luna, not her. That is somehow confusing...

Is that some mix up or so?

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
hmm, somehow i am a bit confused.....there should be some events with Nora, but the pictures are showing Luna, not her. That is somehow confusing...

Is that some mix up or so?
Hello Body_Hunter

Indeed... I mixed the models...

The renderings show Luna's model but it is Nora. Dammit

Last edited:

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
It says you have to finish all events at the strip club to see the rest of Luna's(Nora's?) scenes in the store. However the girl in the strip club just keeps talking about ripping off a million dollars from MC. There doesn't seem to be a way to get any more events the club.

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
It says you have to finish all events at the strip club to see the rest of Luna's(Nora's?) scenes in the store. However the girl in the strip club just keeps talking about ripping off a million dollars from MC. There doesn't seem to be a way to get any more events the club.
Hello,

Yes, in fact, you have to complete Nora's quests in order to access those scenes. (Event if it's Luna 3D model displayed in renders, it's normally Nora... not Luna)

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Hello,

Yes, in fact, you have to complete Nora's quests in order to access those scenes. (Event if it's Luna 3D model displayed in renders, it's normally Nora... not Luna)
That's my problem. The girl with the red boots in the club talks about the money she conned and the girl on stage just keeps talking about seeing her next show. They are stuck on repeat and the security in the top right doesn't trigger anything either.

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Hello,

That's my problem. The girl with the red boots in the club talks about the money she conned and the girl on stage just keeps talking about seeing her next show. They are stuck on repeat and the security in the top right doesn't trigger anything either.

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Would you mind to share your save so I can have a look ?

Body_Hunter

Sep 30, 2018
you have to do 2 shows with each girl before you can trigger the next private for both of them....i didn't have any problems with the actual version, played it from the start.

Reactions: jinjonkun

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Here you go.
Hello Redghost14

I just tried your save and everything is fine. You reached all the scenes at the stripclub (I verified the variables) and then tried to get the scene at the Shop and worked well. (See the screenshot bellow and choose the second choice)

Thank you
Choicetodo.JPG Choicetodo0.JPG

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Hello Redghost14

I just tried your save and everything is fine. You reached all the scenes at the stripclub (I verified the variables) and then tried to get the scene at the Shop and worked well. (See the screenshot bellow and choose the second choice)

Thank you
View attachment 1262805 View attachment 1262806
Huh. I guess I didn't try the store anymore now that you mention it. What threw me off was the message about 2/4 scenes and to complete the strip club first.

Thanks for your help jinjonkun. I appreciate it.

Reactions: jinjonkun

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Huh. I guess I didn't try the store anymore now that you mention it. What threw me off was the message about 2/4 scenes and to complete the strip club first.

Thanks for your help jinjonkun. I appreciate it.
No problem at all, I'm sure you will enjoy the 2 other scenes :)

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes