RPGM The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v0.85] [Jinjonkun]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Hhjjjkkkk

Dec 6, 2020
I only get the scenes of victoria and avery and the scenes with other girls on party are not clickable ... How can i make them show and get click on them

johnoe9

Mar 24, 2021
I only get the scenes of victoria and avery and the scenes with other girls on party are not clickable ... How can i make them show and get click on them
You can enable those scenes by defeating Janna(the first guardian from the virtual world) AND (be careful on this one) by defeating the girl with the PINK hair. There is a bug in which if you beat the dark skinned girl, you will not be able to talk to anyone at the party, as the dialog options shown will take you to a regular payed service with Avery, which then will set you back to the moment before you chose to leave with Avery.

After you beat the pink-haired girl and Janna you will unlock two options: one in which it says you need to be whipped and one in which you have fun with Janna. So far, I was unable to unlock the humiliation one.

lagelord

Sep 13, 2020
Hey I get this when I defeat this Female Fighter girl, it leads me back to Avery's first choice, so I cant get the ending, I think its a bug in the game
1628179196169.png

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Here is a hot fix with this bug solved:

I will update it officially on this page when I will complete the missing text as well.

Reactions: pabo and lagelord

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
It would be great if there could be (and develop) a relationship with Madison!

smileplz41

Dec 18, 2019
How do you beat Xanna ? She just has too much fucking health
To beat her...
Attack once; then
Armor skill, Attack x3, and repeat until you no longer have mp; then
Attack, repeat until one of you is beaten.

Always struggle, don't submit, and if you lose try again. Until you reach level 2 it's a little bit of luck.

Reactions: fromqb
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes