RPGM The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v0.85] [Jinjonkun]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

misterpersej

Dec 5, 2019
Amazing game, its just amazing. For long time i believed that tower of trample is best, but now this is my favorite game, story, animations, models. (9/10) Will be pure 10 i am sure when its complete. And one more thing it will be nice if there is an option to see all scenes, because of all people who admire your work, thank in advance, and thanks for this GREAT GAME!!!!

Reactions: jinjonkun

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Amazing game, its just amazing. For long time i believed that tower of trample is best, but now this is my favorite game, story, animations, models. (9/10) Will be pure 10 i am sure when its complete. And one more thing it will be nice if there is an option to see all scenes, because of all people who admire your work, thank in advance, and thanks for this GREAT GAME!!!!
Hello Misterpersej and thank you very much! I really appreciate and will try to continue to provide the best content I can.

There is already a way to see all the scenes via the Replay Room (Located on the left of the store) Normally, you need a patreon password to access it but I forgot to remove it in the save I have attached here. So if you use it and go the this room, you should be able to access all the scenes)

Have a good day

Reactions: misterpersej

misterpersej

Dec 5, 2019
Hello Misterpersej and thank you very much! I really appreciate and will try to continue to provide the best content I can.

There is already a way to see all the scenes via the Replay Room (Located on the left of the store) Normally, you need a patreon password to access it but I forgot to remove it in the save I have attached here. So if you use it and go the this room, you should be able to access all the scenes)

Have a good day
Yea i found it, thanks friend wish you all the best

Have a good day
Yea i found it, thanks friend wish you all the best, because you are the best!!!!!!

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
It's updated. This version is not fully finished (There is text missing for scenes) but there is a lot of scenes available and I'm going to add the missing text as soon as possible.

Hoodvd

Aug 16, 2020
It's updated. This version is not fully finished (There is text missing for scenes) but there is a lot of scenes available and I'm going to add the missing text as soon as possible.
there is a save for new content pls ? and ty for the update

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes