RPGM The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v0.85] [Jinjonkun]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

abcd83

Mar 14, 2020
Hi jinjonkun, would you please let us know what are the new contents in 0.65 compared to 0.6?

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Hi jinjonkun, would you please let us know what are the new contents in 0.65 compared to 0.6?
Hello Abcd83

The new content is mostly the Halloween Event extended (You can also have a look to the changelogs) You can use save number 3 to access directly to the new content.

Jon Kun

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Man this game starts off really good!
I think the first game felt a-bit crude, wasn't bad, just a bit rough on the edges. So far this game seems to be greatly improved!
This gonna be good! :)

Reactions: jinjonkun
May 23, 2020
I really like this game. I'd love to se more of the blonde maid femdom content in the future. She taking over the house, maybe dominating the wife also. And some pegging and pet play. I love your writing and the character's models.

Last edited:
Reactions: bulifun
Sep 20, 2020
I played both paths for every character and I must say I really enjoyed it! My main route is domination but I play submissive too just for fun.
Keep up the good work

Sep 20, 2020
The only problem I can find here is the sudden change of Amalda's demeanour. Would have been a lot nicer and more believable if we saw how she went from someone who calls the mc "master" to someone who calls them by their first name and even dares to accuse them of being a bitch (I'm talking before the player's choice).
Aside from that complaint this might be one of the best rpg games I've ever played.

• Love
Reactions: jinjonkun

lezard123

Jun 9, 2020
My God this game is amazing :D , I loved the first game, but the second one is even better :sneaky:, I would like to know what really happened with Jenny, we will see her again? :unsure:, also I would have liked to see more scenes of Amalda the mistress and Jenny and the protagonist as slaves :devilish:.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes