RPGM The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v0.85] [Jinjonkun]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

tsuke

May 13, 2019
no this update is the Christmas update you have 4 or 5 new scenes there, just use the save that comes with the game.
in the changelog it says theres a scene with ava and scarlett but they have already been kidnapped at thispoint

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
in the changelog it says theres a scene with ava and scarlett but they have already been kidnapped at thispoint
yes there is 1 scene with scarlett and 1 with ava use the save that comes with the game and talk to the girl and you can start the christmas event there are the scenes.

johnoe9

Mar 24, 2021
Without sparking conflict, I would just like to ask, how much NTR is in the game, and what kind?
as far as I played, it is totally avoidable, I think it has ntr tags all over, and you can kind of see where things are going beforehand. If you enjoy ntr on the other hand, it's not so much, unfortunately. If I remember corectly, you are not involved directly, mostly you just watch.

Reactions: Shirokamisama

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
as far as I played, it is totally avoidable, I think it has ntr tags all over, and you can kind of see where things are going beforehand. If you enjoy ntr on the other hand, it's not so much, unfortunately. If I remember corectly, you are not involved directly, mostly you just watch.
there are a few scenes not much, but he is making a ntr path for Victoria
I see, thanks guys. :)

snoupy

Jun 4, 2019
what about the laptop codes and the secret tool that you could buy from the store?
also, near the store there is one house that can not enter...it asking for code :(

Gemballo1

Dec 15, 2021
Hey there. The 0.7 comes with its 1 save file. I tried copying files from \\www\save from 0.65 to same folder in 0.7, but still see that one file. Any fix? Thanks.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes