RPGM The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v0.85] [Jinjonkun]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Hey there. The 0.7 comes with its 1 save file. I tried copying files from \\www\save from 0.65 to same folder in 0.7, but still see that one file. Any fix? Thanks.
delete the save folder from 0.7, and copy the save folder from the older version and just past it into the new one

Reactions: stemi

Begansk

Mar 15, 2021
Hey jinjonkun, this is an awesome game. You're a great writer so keep up the good work.
I think it would be awesome if you could get a femdom scene after you beat the fighters though. You could add an option like "Apologise to her" and then she takes control and humiliates you in some way. So you still win the fight, but for us subs we can get a reward too!

TheSplinter

Apr 2, 2018
Absolutely excellent game, the fight was the best part! Keep up the amazing work, looking forward to the next update

KRanseyer

Apr 25, 2019
i don't understand what do you mean present? to progress to the new christmas event you have to talk to Lady Maria again
Yes, I did this, but I don't get the part in the future, just the part in present over and over again. She says I have to come back, but I have to be patient.

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Yes, I did this, but I don't get the part in the future, just the part in present over and over again. She says I have to come back, but I have to be patient.
did you maybe transfer saves from old version to new? are you using the latest version?

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Yes, latest version and using a save from last version.
try using the latest version and using the save that comes with the latest version, it's directly before the start of the event so you can play it there, it doesn't do anything with the main quest so you won't lose anything on your save

KRanseyer

Apr 25, 2019
try using the latest version and using the save that comes with the latest version, it's directly before the start of the event so you can play it there, it doesn't do anything with the main quest so you won't lose anything on your save
It's still the same, when I come back after watching the present, I get it again and again.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes