RPGM The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v0.85] [Jinjonkun]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
Dear All,

Could you please take few minutes of your time and answer this POLL :

If you are doing it, I will release the version 0.23 here before Wednesay 20 January ;)
it is little bit funny to collect femdom fans for months and then ask if they want maledom :D

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I confirm that Jana is defeated without straining (not that I really wanted to win), you just need to use skills and everything will be ok, and up to 50% with some luck can be done without skills at all... Her grabbing attack usually misses - about one time in five misses. I have a normal attack hitting 40-45hp, not by 4hp, and double 40-45hp x2, plus sometimes crit... Never had an attack for 4 hp, maybe it's a bug with old save again?
Damn, seems like I have to start from the beginning then :/ My normal attack hits 4hp, rarely hits with crit dmg 12hp, my double attack never went beyond 16hp and some of her attacks took more than 70hp from me. I guess I'll wait for more content and then restart the game.

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019
Damn, seems like I have to start from the beginning then :/ My normal attack hits 4hp, rarely hits with crit dmg 12hp, my double attack never went beyond 16hp and some of her attacks took more than 70hp from me. I guess I'll wait for more content and then restart the game.
I lost my old save by accidentally deleting it along with the old version of the game, but starting all over again, I reached on rewind and the battle goes fine, just like on the old version, it's just added a couple of new Jana skills. I can't say that the problem is in the save, but it looks like in it

Reactions: Mister_M

calitos1o

Dec 30, 2020
It seems that the only way to fight Jana is using the save file that comes with the update. Otherwise, you will have the bug that
Hjyfh shows in the capture.

Reactions: Hjyfh

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
It seems that the only way to fight Jana is using the save file that comes with the update. Otherwise, you will have the bug that
Hjyfh shows in the capture.
i used a save from older version and i beat her pretty easily maybe it's because i hacked to get a lot of money so maybe that boosted my stats too

Aug 21, 2018
I won against jana easily once, but that doesn’t make evolve the quest, or do you have to fight jana several times?

Last edited:

Durrus

Sep 7, 2020
I've read the changelog, do I understand correctly that there's no additions to the real world this patch, only the virtual world?

Reactions: Johnny12

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
I have released this version of the game to everyone just recently so it's quite early to tell you when the next update is going to be ready but I would like to release something in February including an early access of my new(and first) renpy game.

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
I have released this version of the game to everyone just recently so it's quite early to tell you when the next update is going to be ready but I would like to release something in February including an early access of my new(and first) renpy game.
It will be amazing if scarlett find her way to the new game somehow just like some asylum characters jump to femdom city

Last edited:
Reactions: kossk and Johnny12

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
which ones cross over from the assylum ?
The domme that takes care of the showers and Dr. Horney. I don't think anyone else, but it's been a long time since I've played.

And yes, it would be cool if some Jinjonくん's characters would appear from game to game. I'd love to see Amalda to continue domming MC's of every game.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes