RPGM The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v0.85] [Jinjonkun]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Durrus

Sep 7, 2020
I'm afraid the prediction of releasing new update before christmas didn't come true, but I am not losing hope. Still hyped for new version!

Durrus

Sep 7, 2020
The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v0.22] [Jinjonkun] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.14 GB
Compressed PC Size: 213.8 MB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
I assume this is from patreon? Did the dev say anything more, like patchnotes etc?

legionlc

Aug 3, 2019
I assume this is from patreon? Did the dev say anything more, like patchnotes etc?
If you mean changes in new patch, there is change log in first page and you can see changes in new update.
It seems there are two seasonal event with two new characters in this update.

Durrus

Sep 7, 2020
If you mean changes in new patch, there is change log in first page and you can see changes in new update.
It seems there are two seasonal event with two new characters in this update.

Ah I see, didn't notice that the OP has been updated. So is there no expansion to the existing routes? Any idea where were those 140 renders allocated?

legionlc

Aug 3, 2019
Ah I see, didn't notice that the OP has been updated. So is there no expansion to the existing routes? Any idea where were those 140 renders allocated?
Yeah, I think those 140 renders are related to the events and probably some of them are related to the fight seen, since dev provided some renders about it before in discord channel. I didn't play this update myself yet. but I think there is no expansion to existing routes.

Durrus

Sep 7, 2020
Yeah, I think those 140 renders are related to the events and probably some of them are related to the fight seen, since dev provided some renders about it before in discord channel. I didn't play this update myself yet. but I think there is no expansion to existing routes.
Aw. I was hoping for a followup to existing paths. Still 140 is a lot, I will certainly check it out.

troy251

Apr 6, 2019
i think just a quick update here, two short but beautiful events. BUT DUDE, we waiting more than 1k years for a real and main update from this game. give us what we deserved!(like sweet dominas in this game:devilish:) i'm missing your unique jobs.

Reactions: jinjonkun

legionlc

Aug 3, 2019
Aw. I was hoping for a followup to existing paths. Still 140 is a lot, I will certainly check it out.
Yeah me too,I'm going to check those events for sure.
I'm playing the sub route and I really love scenes with the maid and love to see more of those. Since we had an update after a long time, let's hope that dev is back on business and we get updates more frequently.

Last edited:

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Can we get a word from jinjonkun ? What are your plans now
Releasing more updates ? :devilish:
- Focus on the first fight
- More content with girls from the main story

The problem is that there are so many variables and different options, possible paths, that it sometimes becomes problematic to maintain... Looking back it would have been much easier with a game made with Renpy xD.

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
I thought this was dead, but I'll wait for a more substantial update before diving in again. Glad to see this wasn't abandoned.

Reactions: Frosty2000

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Releasing more updates ? :devilish:
- Focus on the first fight
- More content with girls from the main story

The problem is that there are so many variables and different options, possible paths, that it sometimes becomes problematic to maintain... Looking back it would have been much easier with a game made with Renpy xD.
Glad to see you are back! I am still a Patron and had faith somehow it would work out, lol! I know the feeling of maintaining multiple options and paths, it's really tough! I would say just pace yourself however you want to maintain a balance of your life and the game so it's fun for you to create the story.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes