RPGM The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v0.85] [Jinjonkun]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Dray

Aug 24, 2017
Does anyone have a save for the submissive content with Zia? I can't get it to trigger on mine.

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
Dont really know if its true but looking at his patreon it looks like this update will be the last one.

Last edited:

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
He is stopping active development and shutting his patreon page in june.

Guess, life and life, few patreon supporters can't make his ends meet.
Oh, that's very unfortunate. I loved the first game and this one started really promising.
But I guess you cannot expect to live from patreon support, if that is what the plan was. It should be more like a hobby and you get a bonus from there, if you are good.
Hopefully there may be some time in the future, where it will continue in some way.

Aleksander K

Sep 22, 2019
The problem is, in my opinion, that he lacks publicity. He is doing great stuff with his own style, but his game is basically unknown to larger audience outside F95. Yes F95 is major site for adult games, comics etc. but some times it's not enough to draw attantion, especially in the niche genre like this.
And four months is very short time for expectation of larger count of patreons, very few devs can reach 100 steady subs within a four-month period, so expect to go large in this short period of time is a bit naive to me. To early to trow the towel, needs more time and publication. And as his patreon supporter hope he change his mind.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes