RPGM The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v0.85] [Jinjonkun]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
Oooh, you finally did a patreon? Honestly, good going. Im a firm believer that this site should have a symbiotic relationship with the game devs. So i agree with your position (though, ehem, ive er shut down all my patreons 2 months ago so massive hypocrite right now making this point (im so sorry spacexxx guy who deserved way more than the measly dollar a month i gave you for all the lols)).
Still, basic respect for those supporting you. I have thousands of games that are unfinished, abandoned, or even crypto abandoned (hello ToT) i can download in the meantime. The least any good pirate can do is let the patreons get their fix first. Even if its just a few days or a week. Because whats the alternative?

Well, its patreon high tier exclusives and art work isnt it? Which means time eaten into general updates of the story. If they cant offer exclusive and early access, (and beta improvements) then they have to offer something else to keep them subbing. And that something is exclusive content. Sure, that'll be pirated too, but it means longer waits for the main product in the end. So no one wins! Hooray!

Honestly, if the dev asks you to respect the release schedule and they arent dragging it out a week at a time to accommodate all 6 tiers of their subs (hi darktoz - you aint blizzard, this isnt LFR), then its pretty fair to wait (and decent, id like to add). these aint billion dollar companies who HAVE to throw shit down a pipeline so they can keep investors buying in. They're people for the most part having fun in their spare time designing a game they want to see in existence. They can, and often do quit (hello all the abandoned 0.03 projects out there) whenever it starts to suck. And when you have a niche fetish and someone designing around that, the least those fans can do is show a bit of patience and support the dev.

Last edited:
Reactions: jinjonkun

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Casual urban surrounds imo work much better than prison
While I agree, I also believe that in dom/sub games putting the MC in prison or in similar setting (like Darktoz did with his "Asylum" [which I think is really good femdom game] or "Captured by Dark Elves") adds to the oppressiveness and the general feeling of entrapment that can be used to further the sub/dom aspect of the game in a possibly better way than in the games with open environment. That being said in "The Prison 2" even despite the fact that the MC can possibly leave it all and just go to some other place, far from the town he's currently in, lack of this option in itself generates some level of feeling of being trapped, plus our choices puts the MC - especially on the sub route - in a mental prison of some kind. And who knows what's in store for us? The abandoned building seems like a nice place for sub MC to be put in and it could also be interesting if (given the option at the beginning of the game) Amalda would make an appearance later in the game.

Reactions: jinjonkun

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi archdude,

I'm glad to see that you liked a bit the sequel of my game and I fully understand that after testing this one, the first game may seem a lot less "Appealing." I has been done with another rendering software and was much more less flexible than DAZ... I was really limited in the design and I think it's easy to see that.

Fortunately, even if the handling was difficult, I am beginning to appreciate DAZ and all the possibilities it offers. (For my silly mind :ROFLMAO:)

I'm also really happy to finally see some feedback on what people like or don't like because without it, I can't get better. So thank you for all the feedback! I can't promise you a perfect game but I'm trying my best to make it enjoyable.

Regarding UI and Stats, I wanted to do something complex in the first one with statistics etc... but it was only later that I realized that it didn't bring anything interesting. That's why I didn't put it back in this sequel.

Thank you again for your feedbacks and don't hesitate to let me know what you think about the idea I have in mind regarding the story etc...

Last edited:
Reactions: Aleksander K

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
While I agree, I also believe that in dom/sub games putting the MC in prison or in similar setting (like Darktoz did with his "Asylum" [which I think is really good femdom game] or "Captured by Dark Elves") adds to the oppressiveness and the general feeling of entrapment that can be used to further the sub/dom aspect of the game in a possibly better way than in the games with open environment. That being said in "The Prison 2" even despite the fact that the MC can possibly leave it all and just go to some other place, far from the town he's currently in, lack of this option in itself generates some level of feeling of being trapped, plus our choices puts the MC - especially on the sub route - in a mental prison of some kind. And who knows what's in store for us? The abandoned building seems like a nice place for sub MC to be put in and it could also be interesting if (given the option at the beginning of the game) Amalda would make an appearance later in the game.
Regarding Amalda,

Indeed I would like to involve her but the rendering software is different and i have lot of issues on the old one so... The only solution would be to rebuild her in Daz which is something possible. I could change her a bit and that could still make sense because in the game you left her months ago. (But this is something possible only if you chose the choice involving amalda and jenny at the beginning...)

Reactions: Mister_M

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Have read your story spoilers. Heh, I wonder why are you so obsessed with prison in your games, makes me curious about your ethnicity... Kidding, i don't judge xD
But it really raises interesting question: how are you going to reconsile such different playing locations in one game? Are you going to separate it in chapters with different location each? Cause as it is shaping right now I don't think you can carry over most of your routes in prison. Sure your GF can visit you in prison, but what about your maid? What about your cuck route that only just now started and would take 1 million years to develop? Dancers, car mechanics, shop sellers? Are you going to suspend all of those for your prison part and introduce new characters to interact with? I really don't think its advisable: would take alot of time to develop new location interiors and new character models and lead to discontinuity in story. But that's just my 2 cents, its your game, you can do whatever you want. I'm just starting to like some characters and it would make me sad to see them replaced with another bunch of violent amazonian prison guards... I just wanted my maid to coerce me into role swap and make me dress like a maid and do hosework while keeping it secret from GF to keep exterior. Although this develpment isn't exactly new in these games, I thought that route was quite fun and intriguing. I enjoy it much more than your usual "wake up slave, its time to lick my boots" approach that you used before.

Reactions: Aleksander K

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Spoiler: Spoil the story a bit : Why it's called The Prison 2
:eek: :love:

Man, if you'll do this this will easily be my favorite (erotic) game! While currently COVID-19 and gov't of my state are teaming up to destroy my business, after this madness ends I'll return to Patreon if only to support your glorious ambitions.

Regarding the futa:

Regarding Amalda:

• Love
Reactions: TIKI434

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Btw, did you think about adding some spit fetish content to Scarlett's route? I wrote it earlier but I think that the sink cleaning scene was a good occasion for that particular fetish and she could spit (and do more nasty things) with MC's food when Ava's not looking. And btw I also like the return of idea of choosing your sides (Ava/Scarlett).
I can only second this sentiment. I noticed that this is recurring theme in femdom to lick inanimate stuff (boots and sinks in your game). I really don't get it, to me it looks like a wasted scene. To me its hot to worship some girl's body parts, and if you go and make MC lick something, at least make it organic: spit, sweat, piss (originated by the very same girl ofc, not just some random piss, that's gross xD ). By rubbing quite a bit in femdom discord clique I discovered that most people share this opinion. Asking boot licking proponents of what exactly is hot about licking boots, they told me that its act of coercing to do something you won't ever do by yourself that makes it hot. So its phychological aspect more than anything. But if you can coerce MC into licking spit instead it also makes it hot for me personally and much more people in general.

So for example why would you make MC lick toilet that looks pefectly clean as it is? Not to mention that MC licked toiled lid, that actually doesn't make sense :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Mister_M

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
But if you can coerce MC into licking spit instead it also makes it hot for me personally and much more people in general.
Spit humiliation makes everything better and can be part of many scenes from expanding upon verbal humiliation or forcing to drink glass(es) of it as a humiliation in itself to being a nice distraction during almost any type of torture. Now that I think about it, Zia looks like someone, who could enjoy some spitting too, while Scarlett could even add some snot to the mix (although that should be definitely optional). I really don't know why this fetish does not appear more often in femdom games :unsure: .

Reactions: barbarella2021

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Producing glass of spit would actually be punishment for a girl : P
As for why its not appearing, I feel you should ask instead why is there such a rigid set of expectations when you mention femdom. I feel like there is some bullet list that every femdom game developer has to follow precisely... it goes something like this: footjob, cunnilingus, slapping, chastity (optinal), then heroine suddenly changes in skin and latex clothes (damn i hate these BDSM attributes), and locks you in dungeon, then goes wax, whipping, strapon, and finally as an ultimate humiliation - petplay + watersports...

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I'd add foot worship and some amount of verbal humiliation at the beginning of the list, with some faceslapping possibly later on. One of the problems with making a femdom game is that femdom includes a lot of fetishes, some more popular than others. So if the dev wants to find a wider group of players (and femdom in itself is not the most popular genre), s/he has to cater to this particular fetishes first and I understand and respect that, and even enjoy quite a few of them. At the same time there should be avenues where the player can turn to get into less popular fetishes. Obviously it all depends on what game the dev wants to make and what s/he is comfortable with, for example Dekarous or Higurashika aim for a rather harder/nastier stuff with electrocutions, scat, castrations and so on, while Henissart is content with mental humiliation and some of the softer physical stuff (at least for now). But with game like The Prison 2, when the dev aims for such an ambitious project then I believe there has to be a place for a really wide amount of fetishes (even if only for the sake of escaping from repetitiveness); I think it's also true for other bigger femdom games, like Darktoz's Femdom City (although I'm sure he'll just make a few hasty endings after some time and move on to other project).

Producing glass of spit would actually be punishment for a girl : P
I was thinking more in terms of the group of girls teaming up :D

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Mister_M, archdude,

Unfortunately, I cannot respond to everything that was said, which was very informative and constructive! Thank you.

But what I can say is that fetishes like spitting etc... will be implemented and the fact that Scarlett can do it I hadn't really thought about it and it could be interesting! Mainly in food and stuff like that. (Zia, Scarlett and The Girl cop are good candidates for that)

The world of BDSM is vast and trying to find a balance between keeping it interesting and not getting hardcore too fast is quite difficult. But I will do my best to keep something logical and interesting.

Regarding the lid of the toilet... I was like I should be able to open the lid with the asset and then discovered that... no... so I had to find a workaround and that's why you can see the player licking the lid and not the toilet itself :ROFLMAO:

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
... So you could stay in the police station and then be called often for her investigations. What do you think about it ? So the player could stay in the city, the city could be expanded (With the road blocked) etc...
That indeed seems much easier approach and would suit my tastes more instead of getting in prison....
Now quick rename this game to "Police Department 1 - I'll wrap it when i'll get tired [v0.1]"

saddlface

Oct 25, 2017
So I can't complete the main quest. The quest menu says to go tell Ava about the jewelry sale, but when I go t her she just says something about being to hard n my dick last night. What am i missing? Thanks.

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
So I can't complete the main quest. The quest menu says to go tell Ava about the jewelry sale, but when I go t her she just says something about being to hard n my dick last night. What am i missing? Thanks.
i think you have to restart the game and play it from beginning when i tried to use save from the last update to this one mine was bugged like yours too

Sam_Thakkar

Dec 16, 2018
When i select particular quest option in the quest menu it shows a black screen instead of the quest and same with the secret gallery when i select a picture. It is so from the beginning. Plz help

Fryo8889

May 22, 2017
I like this game, but i’ve got a sort of bug i think, it’s possible then i can’t speak with ava after the first day? I must restart all? I like so much this game and i can’t wait for the next update cause i like all the ideas inside this

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
I like this game, but i’ve got a sort of bug i think, it’s possible then i can’t speak with ava after the first day? I must restart all? I like so much this game and i can’t wait for the next update cause i like all the ideas inside this
if you transfered your saves from the last version then you need to restart the game from the start its a bug

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes