Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
How do you raise Lisa's hidden stats? I've revealed them both but I haven't had any options to raise them.
During Jogging and Swimming when someone is looking at her you get the option to raise the hidden stat. And by using the keyhole in her bedroom door in the morning or checking her out during breakfast for the other hidden stat.

Keyz19

Oct 2, 2018
Anyone know how to Train Jill indoor, i get same scane every time, and plasure or pain bar stucj at center not go up

comtemplador

May 15, 2019
Anyone know how to Train Jill indoor, i get same scane every time, and plasure or pain bar stucj at center not go up
This is a mini game. Further actions depend on at what point you pinch her breasts. For instance. In the first phase, as soon as a strip of pain-pleasure appears, you immediately squeeze her chest. Then again, and for the third, fourth, fifth time, wait for the strip to disappear and hold your chest when the strip appears again. For the sixth time, squeeze your chest again when the strip appears for the first time.

ChiefStefan

Jul 23, 2017
Hi guys,
here is the full changelog for the 0.73
Hope you like it.

Best regards
Your Xagrim
Content:
  • Some don't act well in front of the camera, but that doesn't apply to our good old mc. He doesn't seem to be himself when he knows someone is monitoring him.
  • They sometimes say make yourself at home. Which Helena takes literally, because it's her house. But how does your wife react to this? (Added two visits with your wife at Helena’s house (triggers automatically in the morning if you are on this route)
  • You expected Helena to reveal to your wife you’ve known each other for a long time. But it looks like she's on your side. What else could she do for you? (Added a new dialogue at Helena’s in the evening after the first visit with your wife)
  • Greg is back at the bar either to dance with your wife or a friend to dance with. A nice Latin lady in her early twenties. Will he allow you to dance with her (as well)? (Added the next Bar date with your wife. Sunday at 20:00 o’clock. Living room.)
  • Bob and Barbara can’t wait to be invited over for another session. What will your wife have come up with this time? (Added the next session visit of Bob and Barbara. Triggers automatically if you’re on the Park Couple route)
  • You cannot wash each other with a No Touch Deal. Or can you? Not with your hands of course..but perhaps there is a way for that. Lisa seems to have found a solution for it. (Added the next shower time, for the NTD with Lisa. 16:00-17:00 o’clock)
  • Depending on the direction you have chosen in this route as you follow it, Nina is slowly introduced to the world of male or female domination. And this time she will tighten or loosen the strings. If you invite the neighbor again. (Added scenes for two roads for Nina)
  • If you take the optional detour route with Nina, you know she has already peed in their bathtub, but the female resident wants to go one step further this time. (Added one new scene)
  • Improved some dialogues and scenes (Thanks to SDevil (Editor and Scene Writer))
Bugfixing:
  • Fixed some smaller bugs

Last edited:

steve000

Mar 12, 2019
I wanna kill that fucking dog right now. Annoying piece of shit constantly blocking the path. Ugh. But it's a grindy game right now. as far as i've noticed. But seems alright i guess, Not a huge fan of the face rendersd on the daughter but.
what dog ? in 2017 the the game"the promise " had a dog 2022 im still waiting for him to start sharing the wife , keep saying the second half but 73 monthly updates and 5 years should be second half

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
what dog ? in 2017 the the game"the promise " had a dog 2022 im still waiting for him to start sharing the wife , keep saying the second half but 73 monthly updates and 5 years should be second half
Second part they said, which means after the beginning not during the beginning. and don't look at the past of the monthly updates in a Covid Period..look at the updates when most of this is behind us all. Of course Corona is slowing everything down which counts for other developers as well.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Reads the updates outline... ONLY ONE THING WITH LISA?!!!! Da fuq is this. Seriously I would like to hear from one of this guy's actual supporters. Does he listen to you all, is this kind of slow-burn and dilution of effort what you all are voting for, or is he just losing the plot? This is worse than just ignoring the 'daughter' hotty, this seems to be adding more routes/actions that really aren't necessary or interesting to anyone but a single set cliq.

So is he listening, and being backed by people who want more share-type stuff, or is he just milking this for all it's worth without promising anything? Said it before, will say it again, I would be willing to pay to see more Lisa but if he doesn't listen already then...

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes