gorch

Sep 10, 2018
The chance you'd get laid in real life with the same effort you'd put in this game is much higher

DantexxDNC

Nov 6, 2018
Lisa shower just repeats over and over. Everything is maxed, yet nothing happens. Luke warm, or with cold ( expect nips get hard)

ChiefStefan

Jul 23, 2017
Hi guys,
here is the full changelog for the 0.74
Hope you like it.

Best regards
Your Xagrim
Content:
  • It took months of work to restore the mine after that unfortunate incident. Now Landing City is looking for brave workmen. Something for you perhaps? (Added an intro scene for the reopening of the Mine which triggers Tuesday 23-05-2045)
  • After switching jobs at City Hall, if you’re brave enough, it’s time to meet your new colleagues. Well they know each other but don’t know you yet. (Added the first scene for the unique job event at the Mine. Start there at 7 or 8 o’clock)
  • They sometimes say, the first day at work is always the hardest, well make that the first week, it's like a 7 days job interview. (Added the first week for the job at the Mine. Which is closed in the weekend unlike the other jobs)
  • If you manage to get through that week, you can expect a house call, so make sure your wife and adopted daughter are behaving their best and there is enough food in the house. (Added an event which triggers automatically on your 7th workday)
  • Done all that? Good, then it’s time to earn some gold with your team (Developed a mining system based on stamina and cooperation and added an unique story around it with choices to decide the outcome (Three goals currently available))
  • Helena has decided to help you loosen up Michelle, and being such a decent lady her approach seems to have a positive effect on your wife, or is she mostly helping herself?
  • Well, if the classy lady is doing something not so classy, she can always blame it on her husband. (Added the next two visits at Helena with your wife)
  • If you’re still following the challenges during your Cinema dates, Ann and Christian came up with two very daring ones this time. But will your wife accept this challenge? (Added the next two Cinema challenges with your wife)
  • If you’re challenging the ice cream vendor instead, your wife might be taking advantage to get free ice cream from the young man. But do you really think that’s fair? (Added the next to Cinema scenes for the Vendor while dating your wife)
  • And if you just want to have some fun with the wife, instead of watching the movie with your well spend money, that is also a possibility of course. (Ending the solo route for dating your wife in the cinema.)
  • Last time you were allowed to wash Lisa's backside, would she allow you to wash her front now? And the choices you made has been remembered by your adopted daughter, just so you know.
  • Oh, if she would, with an emphasis on if, please keep in mind a teenager’s nipples can be pretty sensitive, again, just so you know. (Added the next two scenes with Lisa showers after your NTD)
  • Did you enjoy the swimming lessons with Jack? Nice..And did Michelle enjoy it as well getting his number? Great, then you can now invite him every Sunday for a little swimming fun. (Added a repeatable part for Jack’s storyline to be continued)
  • Improved some dialogues and scenes (Thanks to SDevil (Editor and Scene Writer))
Gameplay:
  • Updated the Scene Checker
  • Reworked something for the Scene Checker to improve the usability
Bug fixing:
  • Fixed some typos
  • Fixed a bug with Lin’s last event, so you can now have more scenes at home
  • Fixed some smaller bugs

shadowknave

Aug 1, 2019
How is it that this dev has so few Patreons?? Like with some outside help and resources, it is obvious that they can create something great. This is some pure talent here.

P.S. Take my money sir. I am in.

Reactions: Xagrim and Xros23

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
How is it that this dev has so few Patreons?? Like with some outside help and resources, it is obvious that they can create something great. This is some pure talent here.

P.S. Take my money sir. I am in.
Maybe because he's been dragging the game for years and blueballing everyone that want REAl content with Lisa and not with some side girls that you dont give a shit about.For a game that's been in production for so long there is little to no sexual content and by the looks of it it wont have for a very long time.People suport you when you deliver REAL content not bits and pieces that add nothing to the game sorywise or sexwise.

shadowknave

Aug 1, 2019
Maybe because he's been dragging the game for years and blueballing everyone that want REAl content with Lisa and not with some side girls that you dont give a shit about.For a game that's been in production for so long there is little to no sexual content and by the looks of it it wont have for a very long time.People suport you when you deliver REAL content not bits and pieces that add nothing to the game sorywise or sexwise.
You may be right about dragging. 5 years is too long. But Lisa seems like the end-game content. Why would you play the game after those scenes? I feel like the dev has great talent but lacks resources. This feels like a game unlike many slideshows here.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Lisa's content is slow. to not go too fast will also make us want her more.
and if we are going too fast, we will also loose interest.
but, theres need to be a balance how slow it can go. :)
each update we get a bit of Lisa. so its not that its totally stopped.
but without Lisa I wouldn't even check this thread.

Reactions: Rotumaru and Xros23

r4iden

Jan 8, 2018
I think the wait for liza is killing me! she is an incredibly beautiful and sexy character!

Rotumaru

Feb 13, 2018
Lisa's content is slow. to not go too fast will also make us want her more.
and if we are going too fast, we will also loose interest.
but, theres need to be a balance how slow it can go. :)
each update we get a bit of Lisa. so its not that its totally stopped.
but without Lisa I wouldn't even check this thread.
I completely agree. It is easy to lose interest in some projects when you quickly achieve what you were expecting. For example, in my case, when in Summertime Saga you get to sleep with the "landlady", for me at that moment the interest in that game died. It is also true that when it gets too long the same thing happens, for example AWAM... finding the balance is quite complex for the developer. They need to earn money and keep their support constant. I'd say a good example is "Light of my life", although I wish the updates would come slightly faster

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
How to get Melanie's finale in the barn? I watched her when she climbed the ladder and since then nothing
it must be the 50th time that I go to work and nothing, no melanie

Mostly74

May 22, 2021
I think it would be interesting to have Lisa accidentally (at first) walk in on you and Michelle having sex, since Michelle keeps mentioning it anyway, then starts peeping, then eventually convinces Michelle to join in. But that's just my opinion. I am excited to see when Michelle starts wearing the nightie similar to Lisa's since she said she is open to the idea of it. Great game so far, keep up the good work.

Reactions: Xagrim
3.10 star(s) 48 Votes