RPGM The Proteus Effect [v10.3] [Proxxie]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I've had that happen with a number of games recently. I'm hoping it's just me not paying close enough attention to what i'm clicking on.
The 2nd download was fine. I assumed it was me not paying attention, but never know. Sometimes the internet likes to play games. And I'm sure it's possible for the uploader to get files switched, by doing the same thing. lol

enken

Jun 16, 2017
Any save from when the previous update end ? don't feel like grinding just for one update

Jul 28, 2019
So, i waited 6 months for this? He censors any attempt of people trying to get a reason out of him as to why this was so heavily delayed? I feel a bit ripped off, as a (now former) patreon. Guess i won't be renewing my subscription after this stunt. Bit of a shame really, he seemed like a more reliable dev previously, but i guess they always do early in a games development. The time it takes for one person on average to make a big rpg maker game with addons is what, 5 years? A handful of optional filler quests (of which you only need to do two of) and 1 new scene takes him half a year? He says that the MC and Ana are supposed to go through multiple "VR" worlds, and after almost two years of dev time, we aren't even out of the first one. And by the looks of how fast everything is progressing, we won't be anytime soon. I remember him mentioning on either patreon or the discord (i forgot which one) that he had actually cut it so that they would only be in the not!warcraft world, but then he later changed his mind, and is now back to the original plan of going through multiple game worlds. If they are even half the length of what the warcraft world is shaping up to be, then we are lucky if this game is going to be finished by 2030. My fucking ass this game will ever come close to being finished.

On a more positive note, i really enjoyed the new quests and and other bits, good shit. I wasn't really excited for the threesome scene (or any scene with Val in general) but it turned out better than i thought it would. I was pretty hyped that Ana considered what the MC does with Val "cheating" because that confirms that they are actually a couple, kinda. Hope we get some romantic Ana x MC scenes in the future.

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So, i waited 6 months for this? He censors any attempt of people trying to get a reason out of him as to why this was so heavily delayed? I feel a bit ripped off, as a (now former) patreon. Guess i won't be renewing my subscription after this stunt. Bit of a shame really, he seemed like a more reliable dev previously, but i guess they always do early in a games development. The time it takes for one person on average to make a big rpg maker game with addons is what, 5 years? A handful of optional filler quests (of which you only need to do two of) and 1 new scene takes him half a year? He says that the MC and Ana are supposed to go through multiple "VR" worlds, and after almost two years of dev time, we aren't even out of the first one. And by the looks of how fast everything is progressing, we won't be anytime soon. I remember him mentioning on either patreon or the discord (i forgot which one) that he had actually cut it so that they would only be in the not!warcraft world, but then he later changed his mind, and is now back to the original plan of going through multiple game worlds. If they are even half the length of what the warcraft world is shaping up to be, then we are lucky if this game is going to be finished by 2030. My fucking ass this game will ever come close to being finished.

On a more positive note, i really enjoyed the new quests and and other bits, good shit. I wasn't really excited for the threesome scene (or any scene with Val in general) but it turned out better than i thought it would. I was pretty hyped that Ana considered what the MC does with Val "cheating" because that confirms that they are actually a couple, kinda. Hope we get some romantic Ana x MC scenes in the future.
I don't remember any threesome scenes or "cheating" scenes with Val. How did I miss that?

Jul 28, 2019
I don't remember any threesome scenes or "cheating" scenes with Val. How did I miss that?
Drink coffee, go to sleep at the guild house, wake up in the middle of the night and then go to Val's room. Rinse and repeat for the full chain of Val scenes, plus the succubus one. And the threesome.

Reactions: FookU2
D

Deleted member 1133762

i love this game X) not only you can only learn skills when you finish some quest and not because of the exp and the level, which is fucking immersive, but you can learn something about yourself! , AND you have a storie full of jokes which mean no so serious atmosphere anymore, you have the right amount of fun , and sometime pretty serious dialogue and quest
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i really need a RPG maker's games with a scenario less serious and without dark and realistic hentai's game over scene where you get rape and sold to slavery ,or anything like that, theses days when i find a rpg maker game with more than just the hentai content i come back in these games for some reason, probably because i play at games with just hentai content or sometime real gameplay and storie too often, but comedic game? not really... i really need this thank you proxxies for this game really X)

you ever make me like dickgirls! GG man normally i avoid this kind of fetish all the time because i were not interested ,but you really make me think about it , when i say we can learn about yourself with this game i mean it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
WANT MORE DOMME VAL. Sexy superior acting elf, jackpot, hope she joins mc and ana properly for more sex and adventure.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
WANT MORE DOMME VAL. Sexy superior acting elf, jackpot, hope she joins mc and ana properly for more sex and adventure.
Funny enough, I rather enjoyed Dom!Ana giving the snooty elf a taste of her own medicine. :)

For me, the Ana/MC "love" story is one of the more enjoyable, quirky things about this enjoyable, quirky game. I do hope the dev finishes eventually — I would love to see how the two relate once they're back in the "real" world.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Funny enough, I rather enjoyed Dom!Ana giving the snooty elf a taste of her own medicine. :)

For me, the Ana/MC "love" story is one of the more enjoyable, quirky things about this enjoyable, quirky game. I do hope the dev finishes eventually — I would love to see how the two relate once they're back in the "real" world.
I agree, my personal fave story and ending type is actually more in favour of the romance between an MC and a companion, for instance i've lost count on how many times i have completed the mass effect trilogy with full romance between shepard and crewmates. I'ts just that i have a thing for femdom, seeing Ana put val in her place was damn good but for some reason i liked Val's domination on the MC a bit more, in short i love both femdom and futadom in equal measure.

Reactions: Antosha

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018

I agree, i prefer romance between MC's and companions over any other type's of content in games. But i have quite a fetish for femdom and futadom in equal measure, seeing Ana put Val in her place was damn good but the way Val acts towards the MC is sexier to me for some reason, i was just expressing my hopes for more femdom from her, more futadom combined with romance from Ana will be absolutely minted as well. In short i am very accepting of what Ana or Val may have in store for the MC.

Reactions: Antosha

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Ok the reason why 2 explanations for what i posted is that the site wasnae behaving on my damn piece of shite phone.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
I agree, i prefer romance between MC's and companions over any other type's of content in games. But i have quite a fetish for femdom and futadom in equal measure, seeing Ana put Val in her place was damn good but the way Val acts towards the MC is sexier to me for some reason, i was just expressing my hopes for more femdom from her, more futadom combined with romance from Ana will be absolutely minted as well. In short i am very accepting of what Ana or Val may have in store for the MC.
No need to explain! I was just making an observation. :)

Reactions: Scotsman1989

hathios

May 20, 2017
I need help with a quest.
Party Time!
Get a Starflower for Shir (optional) Where? I looked everywhere but can't find it.
Invite people to the party! (optional) I talked to everyone around town and invite them but it is still white looks like I miss someone. ANd here is an idea for neext update. Make it impooimble to invite peple again who declined your offer.

Kamashi

Nov 24, 2018
View attachment 24546

Overview:
The Proteus Effect is a lighthearted roleplaying adventure game where you take on the role of a down-on-his-luck guy who lands the job of his dreams as a playtester at a virtual-reality game company. Things don't turn out quite as he plans, however, and he soon finds himself both trapped in the virtual world and stuck in the body of a nubile young woman.

Thread Updated: 2019-07-20
Release Date: 2019-07-19
Developer: Proxxie
Censored: None
Version: 0.8
Language: English
Genre:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac
(v0.7.1): - -
Linux
(v0.7.1): - -
Thanks @BrokenRose

View attachment 24551 View attachment 24552 View attachment 24549 View attachment 24548 View attachment 24547
tags VR, Virtual Reality ???

Reactions: Mr_Sel
3.70 star(s) 36 Votes