RPGM The Proteus Effect [v10.3] [Proxxie]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Where can I see the sex scene again?
When the Cafe becomes available in Ogremarsh, there should be a succubus character either in front of it or inside the cafe (can't remember), she will be distributing free samples of an item, the "Ribbed Rod of Recollection". Using this item on your key items menu should transport you to the gallery room where you can review scenes.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
The Proteus Effect [v0.9.2] [Proxxie] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.08 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.20 GB

Compressed PC Size: 245.8 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 380.3 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
Seems I have found a bug. I went to get the cloth for the dress and went back to Topanga then went to Shiri and Val for the ribbons but I can't turn in the quest now.

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
Haven't played this in awhile. In the past I think I was able to "milk" male animals but that is no longer a choice

Darkblue006

May 17, 2017
lol, I accidental delate my save game every once in a while and now I'm like hmm I have to start from scratch again lol it might take me 3 months to remember how to get back to where I was lol jk. oh wait nm that was the farmer's story I think .. idk .. doh.. lol I hate when I forget and delete my saved games folder haha.

rambunction

Dec 14, 2020
I have the .92 version and when I save the game saves fine but when I go to continue the save the gave buzzes as if I am doing something wrong no error message just buzzes twice like the file I am clicking on is wrong see screen shot of load screen this is me starting a new game so I am not using someone else's save file I started playing and saved the game and cannot load any help would be appreciated

Reactions: N1rox98

Darkblue006

May 17, 2017
I checked the earlier posts on the Patreon and it said that only the beginning of a quest after the ned danger quest was added.

This means that the gathering the winds quest has likely only just begun, and there aren't any other winds anywhere.

I know as I scoured every possible definition of the northern southern and western point for them.
so far I've only found the east wind.. it's near the creature that throws you off the mountain :D but you need the staff first and you need to have gone to the human wizard with it ... I will say if you go back to the start there is a cutsceen and they talk to you.. but I didn't read enough of it to see what they gave me :D

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes