VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Psychologist [v1.00] [ForFunGames]

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Real bummer about this game. Really one of the only one's I was looking forward to, but it looks like its dead as of today. Can't post to the wordpress link because I haven't posted enough, but it looks like its going to be permanently on hold.

Hope it gets rebooted by someone eventually, or the assets get released if there is no hope of that.
this is dead now , the creator already posted on his blog. ggwp
Thanks for the news. Checked thw blog and I must agree with you :FeelsBadMan:. Maybe in the future we will have another release of this promising game.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Such a shame. :( Too many promising games met an unexpected (brutal in some cases, If I can use this expression) end during the last months.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Yeah, too bad that this wasn't meant to be. I really liked the Ginny model

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Damn
What a shame. This game had great potential.
Last I saw on his blog he just said he wasnt going to be putting much time into it but now hes saying that anytime he works on it he puts to much time into it and everything else suffers. So hes shutting down for now.
Hopefully he'll make a comeback one day though

U

User_10739

Post on blog 11/27 that it may see the light of day again "some day"...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Dang it this was a good one and the daughter had a cute face but the cute girl patient was good as well. Looks like I'll be cleaning lots of files tonight.

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Such a shame, hopefully it makes a return. Had great potential, loved the vibes going on within it.

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
He just release version 0.30 and have massage for everyone.

It seems while work life has gotten ontop of him, the intricacies of the backend has also gotten away from him too. Sort of getting vibes that things have just got a bit too complex.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Seems so, but on the other hand it's also more than just a "corrupt the fuck out of everybody" game, so I feel that it'll also lose a bit of its appeal if he'll remake it to be simpler. Time will tell what this game or rather this remake will become, but for now I'm happy that he didn't abandon it completely, albeit I'm also a bit sceptical since the topic itself is not that simple.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I hope someone puts v0.3 on front page & takes away the abandoned part since it isn't.
Don't want people to think a good game is abandoned when its not.
Here is his blog which he made a while before all the patreon shit storm

& here is a link to v0.3

Reactions: lunamm and testor

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Isn't this game kind of abandoned? The way I read it the dev will remake it to something not as complex and won't continue the game the way it is now.

mr.principal

Oct 4, 2017
Glad to hear the Dev. is back to thinking about the game and possible remake.

Does anyone know what's new in this version?

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes