VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Psychologist [v1.00] [ForFunGames]

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Mykee83

Aug 16, 2017
i really enjoyed the game so far... but am i not going to be able to stop my wife from having an affair with her boss? or anyone else ? disappointing if not ..great start tho...very nicely done ..just can see if i make her more open to me she will be more open to others ...i really want to punch the boss ..just saying lol
In the first hypno session with her you already reinforced the idea that she will never cheat so surely that will hold even if you make her more open to you... no spoilers in any replies please, I'm still stuck in the earring loop :mad:

Edit: I feel you bro, there's always one guy you want to knock into next week in these games/VNs. It never gets any easier finding out your Mrs/Daughter/Sister/Lover is stepping out on you or some creep is drugging her or planning to grope her.

Reactions: _inactive44

belzhaphore

Apr 5, 2017
too many errors in this game, endless loop with earring search and game closes everytime when going to gym because it can't find the event EventG_GinnyG_03_Gym_Watch01

akakabooto

Jun 11, 2017
i like where it's going. good graphics and a good story. A little bit of debugging needed. I hope the dev doesnt make microupdates as alot of the devs out there. i usally test every 3rd to 4th update to not get the feeling of repeating the game with just a few more choices to do. i rather wait a bit longer for the updates.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Was just thinking about this game the other day. Sadly I still have to wait it seems. I wont step on a landmine on purpose.

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
Really liked the potential this game had when I played the last update, sadly I'm not entirely sure what was added with this update. Played for an hour (from a fresh start) and honestly don't think much was added except the video call from the niece Maria.

3 loops that need to be fixed:
1) Earring loop that I just had reload and avoid the living from for a while to not get stuck in
2) Maria calls every night now? But it's the same conversation over and over again
3) Samantha needs to be hypnotized everyday now, seriously, why pay her when all my work has been on her for the last two weeks?

Hope these things get fixed and new content is available in the next update.

LongShotty

Oct 15, 2017
Really liked the potential this game had when I played the last update, sadly I'm not entirely sure what was added with this update. Played for an hour (from a fresh start) and honestly don't think much was added except the video call from the niece Maria.

3 loops that need to be fixed:
1) Earring loop that I just had reload and avoid the living from for a while to not get stuck in
2) Maria calls every night now? But it's the same conversation over and over again
3) Samantha needs to be hypnotized everyday now, seriously, why pay her when all my work has been on her for the last two weeks?

Hope these things get fixed and new content is available in the next update.
exactly the same issues

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Dumb Question... Why is it in Latest Updates but still version 0.30 and release date 11-30-17?

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Just to be clear. it is not a "real" release. The dev put together the code/images left in his HD .
If he continues the game, it will be different not a continuation of this release.

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
Just to be clear. it is not a "real" release. The dev put together the code/images left in his HD .
If he continues the game, it will be different not a continuation of this release.
Wow. So I read your post and then checked out his website and yeah, looks like really there should be an abandoned tag on this game. He doesn't definitively say if he will continue or not, but sounds like if he does it will be completely linear and thus nothing like the current game layout. Too bad, I was looking forward to seeing more of this one.

Sep 4, 2017
I liked this game because its a sandbox, making a more simple and linear game is going to ruin it, its the same with Lucky Mark, that game took a dump:(

crunchie123

Sep 23, 2017
Mega giving me trouble with free download i waited 7 hours and only got 2% :( is it worth trying again tomorrow?

crunchie123

Sep 23, 2017
If you're using Mega Sync then queue up a couple of downloads and shuffle them until the download gets going. That usually sorts it for me.
i think i found a fix just click become pro and it shouldnt open a new tab then just click to go back and continue downloading
Edit: it is stuck at 99% :( at least jumped 5%
Edit 2: just the become pro and go back thing over and over took me 3 times but the third time i paused the download and then click pro... and when i cameback it said that the download would not be able to complete (lies it did :D)
Edit 3: This is on browser

Last edited:

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
Got stuck in a looping look for earrings with Tiff in the living room...
If you add this after "She left the living room soon after." in the file game/Events/Generic/Tiffany/LivingRoom/TiffanyD_03_LivingRoom_Searching01$ LivingRoom_Searching01/Main.rpy it will fix the loop.
python :
sHome_LivingRoom_GEvent = "None"

Or just DL the file attached file and replace yours in that dir. Remove the .txt extension.

I don't know if this will break anything else so keep a backup of the original.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
I wish I'd read more and realized this is pretty much abandoned. It's pretty much paying your secretary every day to give her free treatment.

pb03

Jun 3, 2017
i think i found a fix just click become pro and it shouldnt open a new tab then just click to go back and continue downloading
Edit: it is stuck at 99% :( at least jumped 5%
Edit 2: just the become pro and go back thing over and over took me 3 times but the third time i paused the download and then click pro... and when i cameback it said that the download would not be able to complete (lies it did :D)
I find the best way to get mega moving is to exit the program and relaunch it.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes