VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Psychologist [v1.00] [ForFunGames]

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017

I hope every had a Merry christmast and a happy new year!

I can’t do much things and talk to you this month since it’s the time of the holidays (gotta meet family and go back to my hometown and such.)

I’ll restart the project by January next month (or next year). I’m sorry for the silence. Also, I was hoping to release something at February the following year.

Thanks again, and I wish that we all had a better year ahead of us.

>>the restart should be a good decision.
Happy New Year, and I wish you the best of luck with this one... I truly enjoyed this VN/Game up until you halted work on it... And I really hope your re-do is just as fun to read and play as the original project... The dialogue, monologue, and inner-monologue was extremely well written... I look forward to seeing what the re-do is like...

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Noted, wonder how that version will feel, as Patreon, no big surprise, as it became visible, it was targeted, what then happened = logical.
As to this phenomene, I was not around before Patreon appaeraed, then, how was it as to the amount of games ?

Guess it was mostly related to JP translated or not, with then some RPG (Alone, The Last Sovereing etc) ?

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So the reboot begins...
Thanks.

Can't say anything significant was changed. Mostly the way the characters are introduced.
I prefer Samantha with black hair, but it's not the end of the world.
When it comes new content - there's nothing new. Some renders were changed and Ginny has a few different sets of clothes (if that makes any difference for you at this point).
Oh, and there are no game mechanics yet either. It's just a VN again, for now.

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
Guys the new game is a remake, he is doing it all over again fresh. As for the download he left it is a Prologue into what is to come.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
never played the original, played the remake and seems interesting

will download the old one later to see what changed

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
I don't remember any actual sex in the last demo, but this version seems to barely even have any discussion of it. Can't imagine what in direction the story is supposed to go. Right now it's about a bunch of very talkative and chaste folks with mild stress who want to relax.

The Patreon effect strikes again.

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
I don't remember any actual sex in the last demo, but this version seems to barely even have any discussion of it. Can't imagine what in direction the story is supposed to go. Right now it's about a bunch of very talkative and chaste folks with mild stress who want to relax.

The Patreon effect strikes again.
He have no Patreon at all. He is taking his time with this project. He said he is not going to do a Patreon account do to the censorship Patreon is demanding of users.

Reactions: GroPin and Onysko
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes