VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Psychologist [v1.00] [ForFunGames]

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
No one is forcing you ro play this. The dev is getting ZERO Patreon for it (or close to zero) so they are free to do whatever they want since it's their time, not yours, thats spent to develop it.

TL;DR If you don't like it then feel free to let it be and stomp yourself and go away/block thread, etc.
What is wrong with you lmao. People are free to express their opinions even if they are negative.

U

User_10739

They don't have a patreon so I'm not sure how they can be milking anything.

I haven't played this new one but I did the old one. Ginny was cute but I mostly only looked at her face same with the mom and that was because I'm not really all that into flabby patties and their faces were better to look at anyway. I'm more waiting till there's a bunch of content for the blonde patient and then the assistant and once that happens I'll be spending all my time at the office scoring overtime. Maybe there will be more cuties to come seeking help.
I honestly want to use the broken receptionist and now that she is a redhead all the more. I do feel empathy for D though. What if she was your sister/daughter and was being picked on for something she can't control?

That is kinda precisely why I love this game, the wife that was thinking about cheating but can't pull the trigger, the singer who in the original, probably had daddy issues, the d who desires your touch and appreciation, the broken receptionist who owes you her sole. Wow. Had the Incest Gestapo at Patreon not stepped in this would have been a total kickass game for quite a few people's distinct tastes but now with the reboot I hope it will be revitalized to it's true potential!

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
man wish I could speak japanese,I want to play all of the sakura taisen games.
Ahah dont worry I dont, I can grap what they are saying with the voice pretty much and I know the kanas and somes kanjis, but since it a nukige, lel. But yeah the Sakura Taisen goes with a lot more story so I know the frustration. I wait for all the Rance games that aren't been translated yet, and some others like Dies Irae and such. I'll get back to the main topic of the Psychologist though. Didn't play the first version so I don't know what was the remake all about. Did he remake almost everything like Mr ZZ with the gift game ?

Reactions: jackkane

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Not really, only a few things were changed storywise. In the first game the singer had problems with family, now it's something love-related and the wife had something about a younger version of the MC eyeing her, but in the new version it seems like she's more bothered by it than she was back in the old version.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Why don't you see it ending well? Are you psychic?
Just the amount of stop and starts and delays. The project is basically at the same point it was it's first release which was 6 months ago. If you follow the saga upto this point the dev is always constantly rewriting the engine or rerendering the same models.

Eventually after continuing to go around in circles he'll either burn out or lose interest.

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
I am just glad the developer has decided to continue working on this. Of course there is always a chance he will decide to stop working on it in the future but until then I will make sure I enjoy every update! Very enjoyable game so far.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Just the amount of stop and starts and delays. The project is basically at the same point it was it's first release which was 6 months ago. If you follow the saga upto this point the dev is always constantly rewriting the engine or rerendering the same models.

Eventually after continuing to go around in circles he'll either burn out or lose interest.
Constantly rewriting what? It's the first time.

Probably you don't have one point really clear. For several reason (lack time, a too complex original project, the patreon campaign against incest ...) the dev already cancelled this game. FULL STOP

People were so pushy and supportive that convince him to come back. So the project it is at the same point than 6 months ago because nobody worked on it.

As stated at the end of this version, the demo is not even the new real intro. It is only a way to say I'm back.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I updated my review to reflect this remake... I still think it looks good and I enjoyed reading it... I look forward to seeing how this remake develops... Keep up the good work...

Yoshinolewd

Jan 12, 2018
I did not play the previous game or version, but i enjoyed the demo even though it was pretty short. Looking forward to future updates !

Reactions: bernthal

BlackPaw

May 30, 2017
this game probably has the best character nude models so far, maybe even surpassing dreams of desire, what program did the author of this game used to make such realistic 3d models?

Reactions: bernthal

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
It's ok if something is really messed up, but I don't really get why some devs always feel the need to remake some renders or entire scenes if not too many people or even any at all complained about it. I mean sure, you have to like your work, but you're not the audience here. Maybe it's just my point of view, but unless quite a few people would say something like "Look at this render/scene again, it looks shabby" I wouldn't even think about remaking it because it costs time that would be better used on new content.

Reactions: Retro

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Did he get a new writer or something like that? It's not unbearable, but it seems like the writing got a lot worse with lots of typos and such.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
So from what I can tell it's an unfinished product listed at version 1.0?

Nothing dramatic, just one of my small pet peeves

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Some of these character clothes are horrible. The daughter's sweater looks like it has individual bags for each tit to slip into. That's just not how clothing fits.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes