VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Psychologist [v1.00] [ForFunGames]

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Some of these character clothes are horrible. The daughter's sweater looks like it has individual bags for each tit to slip into. That's just not how clothing fits.
Had you actually played the game, you may have noticed that the daughter has an image problem (she thicc). I imagine the baggy clothes are an attempt to hide that problem.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Never tried this one, since it's a reboot will I miss something if I jump straight to this new version?

Edit: I'll answer myself, hey there Drafox! No you don't have to play the previous version, they're almost the same with only a two days difference, have a nice day!

Le me: Thanks dude, appreciate it.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Had you actually played the game, you may have noticed that the daughter has an image problem (she thicc). I imagine the baggy clothes are an attempt to hide that problem.
I AM playing the game and clothes do NOT fit any human being, regardless of her "problem" like that. The fabric simply would not mold itself to her tits like it was painted on the way it does in these renders. It's a bad job and looks terrible.

Reactions: QBQ

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
played it, I really prefer this visual novel model over the old game, it fits this game better

Reactions: n0b0dy

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Small bug: Looks like you've accidentally done a search and replace for "pro" > "Day02" in script.rpy, which leads to words like "Day02blems" (should be "problems", line81) and "Day02mpting" (should be "prompting", line138).

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
It's ok if something is really messed up, but I don't really get why some devs always feel the need to remake some renders or entire scenes if not too many people or even any at all complained about it. I mean sure, you have to like your work, but you're not the audience here. Maybe it's just my point of view, but unless quite a few people would say something like "Look at this render/scene again, it looks shabby" I wouldn't even think about remaking it because it costs time that would be better used on new content.
Maybe if you were making thousands of dollars per month, or tens of thousands of dollars per month, but the dev here is making pretty much ZERO. I say let them do what they want, but they could be doing zero with the game, and then you wouldn't even have anything to bitch about being released for free for you to play/steal.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I AM playing the game and clothes do NOT fit any human being, regardless of her "problem" like that. The fabric simply would not mold itself to her tits like it was painted on the way it does in these renders. It's a bad job and looks terrible.
So where is your game that is done so much better and "professionally"?

Look, it's easy to be a monkey flinging shit, i.e. criticism, but why don't you instead remake the renders and show us how to improve it instead of wasting all our time with your bitchiness?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I say let them do what they want, but they could be doing zero with the game, and then you wouldn't even have anything to bitch about being released for free for you to play/steal.
I say don't be butthurt about little stuff. I didn't even criticize it, just said that I don't see the need to do it if nobody complains about it.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
So where is your game that is done so much better and "professionally"?

Look, it's easy to be a monkey flinging shit, i.e. criticism, but why don't you instead remake the renders and show us how to improve it instead of wasting all our time with your bitchiness?
You don't have to be an actor to criticize bad acting. And you don't have to be a game dev to have criticism about a game. Are you deliberately trying to troll me? Is there any particular reason you're white knighting here or are you just bored? Because last I checked it's what a comment section is for... to COMMENT. Now get the fuck out of my face.

T

TMWSTW

The dev closed his Patreon a while back so he is literally making $0 from this and doing it in his free time.
The whole unrealistically form fitting shirts thing is pretty common in 2d and 3d art so it's an odd thing to nitpick in a game featuring hypnotic brain washing.

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
Massive props to this guy for continuing to work on this on HIS dime, and not being a slave to Patreon. That shows he does it because he ENJOYS it, and in the long run, even if his skills may be lacking starting out, he's got far more potential to produce a great product simply by not being subject to the whims of others.

I can't applaud this kind of mindset enough! I wish more developers would follow suit. Sadly, the lure of $$$ is too strong, even in such a niche industry such as this.

redliight

Mar 25, 2017
Massive props to this guy for continuing to work on this on HIS dime, and not being a slave to Patreon. That shows he does it because he ENJOYS it, and in the long run, even if his skills may be lacking starting out, he's got far more potential to produce a great product simply by not being subject to the whims of others.

I can't applaud this kind of mindset enough! I wish more developers would follow suit. Sadly, the lure of $$$ is too strong, even in such a niche industry such as this.
That's weird philosophy. I work much more productively when I'm getting paid for my work.

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
There seems to be some issue with the text in the game, not huge or anything, but looks like anytime there is supposed to be a word with 'pro' in it, the 'pro' gets replaced with 'Day02'. For example, 'I was helping Ginny with her Day02blem.'

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes