VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Psychologist [v1.00] [ForFunGames]

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Downhilldown

Dec 6, 2017
i almost forgot about this game, then i see remake of it and it's still in demo...:FeelsBadMan: so maybe in afew months it will be worthy, sadly...had high expectations for this game though....welp we will see...

Frosthugger

Dec 28, 2017
A bit heavy text-wise in comparison to the number of images, otherwise not a bad start. Good faces, but unfortunately anime-monster-size boobs.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Personally, I find it quite lame just to change the existing demo
new hair new clothes and that was almost it and what comes next? new hair and clothes? really sad while I'm looking forward to a new update but good if nothing new comes to mind then let it be and stomp it

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i like the new haircolor off the assistance of the mainchar [Red] ginny is that right looks way better

xb

Nov 9, 2017
I'm glad that so far it doesn't appear that you are paying the office assistant to get free therapy all the time.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
They don't have a patreon so I'm not sure how they can be milking anything.

I haven't played this new one but I did the old one. Ginny was cute but I mostly only looked at her face same with the mom and that was because I'm not really all that into flabby patties and their faces were better to look at anyway. I'm more waiting till there's a bunch of content for the blonde patient and then the assistant and once that happens I'll be spending all my time at the office scoring overtime. Maybe there will be more cuties to come seeking help.

Reactions: spooge_nugget

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Personally, I find it quite lame just to change the existing demo
new hair new clothes and that was almost it and what comes next? new hair and clothes? really sad while I'm looking forward to a new update but good if nothing new comes to mind then let it be and stomp it
No one is forcing you ro play this. The dev is getting ZERO Patreon for it (or close to zero) so they are free to do whatever they want since it's their time, not yours, thats spent to develop it.

TL;DR If you don't like it then feel free to let it be and stomp yourself and go away/block thread, etc.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
It's all about how you communicate and while I am normally bothered by developers deciding to scrap a game or just keep redoing images. For some reason after reading the overview, I am actually intrested in thiis game for the first time. I will be grabbing an upcoming version for sure.

Teiky

Jun 24, 2017
i played the demo fine but for some reason the old version wouldnt start. apparently there was some error with tiffany event does any one know how to fix this?

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes