VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Psychologist [v1.00] [ForFunGames]

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Really slow build game, could use alot more action or something to quickly alter the main characters thinking.

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
That's weird philosophy. I work much more productively when I'm getting paid for my work.
It is a scientifically proven fact that people work harder for recognition and the enjoyment of the job than they do for money. In the study they actually found, the more you pay the less productive and satisfied the people become. So people working for the love of the job and not for cash tend to do better work.

Reactions: bernthal

mmmmmmmmmmm

Apr 16, 2017
It is a scientifically proven fact that people work harder for recognition and the enjoyment of the job than they do for money. In the study they actually found, the more you pay the less productive and satisfied the people become. So people working for the love of the job and not for cash tend to do better work.
Everyone has their own motavatiors not all as cashn or recognition

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

This is the way DAZ studios is. Outfits are made for a specific body version when you use that body and wear a outfit from the same body version it automatically forms to the body and some things get sucked into places it shouldn't like in between the breasts. You can even take the models hands and move them and place them against something like the breast and the outfit will form around the hand like you are pressing the hand into it.

prpa

Nov 29, 2016
Nah but darkcookie release quality contents. For his game. i would take quality over superficial update anyday
Pleeeeease, what quality content, art is so fucking ugly, sex scenes are shit (crappy animations with few lines of text), story is generic incest game, and gameplay is no better.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Reeeally slow buildup, but could be worth the wait. Character models are beautiful, 9/10! Maybe except the wife who looks like 18, but should be in her 40s according to the game. However this is one of the few games where the characters actually act like normal people and the actions are believable to a certain degree. Just read that the dev is doing it without patreon (really appreciare it) though I hope this gets regular updates and won't be abandoned soon

Reactions: toobs

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
Does this game just end at Day 3 so far? No matter who I sit next to for the movie it always kicks me to the main menu once it's over.

lolalovelyass

Jul 21, 2017
played the new version of the "game?" Did you take out all of the actual gameplay and hypnosis in this one? went through to day 3 and was just dialogue. Art is great and and story is good so far, but what made the game great was the hypnosis sessions.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Why should something that's not abandoned be tagged abandoned?

Reactions: saolo996

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
The style of the game changed, but the game itself isn't abandoned.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Every release he releases is full of bugs every single time thats not quality at least not in my opinion...
Games by multi-billion dollar studios are filled with bugs, and they get you to pay them to test it with "Early Access" and open betas. Dark Cookie always releases bug fixes within days, after thousands of people have played the game and had a chance to spot things his small team couldn't. Get off your fucking high horse and go make a perfect, bug free game the first time if you're so fucking great.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

It use to be abandoned at one time but the author came back and has started it back up again though they are changing some of the mechanics in the game and if you were to look at their site you would see that they are very much active.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Save yourself the trouble the game is maybe remade but it has actual no content at all. All you do is watch pretty renders with tons of dialouge and thats about it. You see one pair of naked tits and thats it.

Waste of time. Recheck in a year.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes