VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Psychologist [v1.00] [ForFunGames]

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Someguy01

Aug 1, 2017
Kinda disappointed that it's being discontinued in it's current format in favor of something less complex. There's relatively few good *AND* complex games running around out there and I felt this was one of them.

Reactions: martin Nielsen

mr.principal

Oct 4, 2017
Perhaps... but maybe he'll come up with something story driven while getting rid of mechanics that aren't necessary.

I'm not sure what's going on in the background of the game... but if he still delivers a well thought out game with the current models I think it will still be good.

Sucks though that it'll start all over again from scratch though.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Or maybe they will find a few people to work together on it so that it's not all them trying to do it all. I'm not sure if I want to download the last update or not because if I do I'll just be sad because there will be no more to follow.:cryingface:

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
Or maybe they will find a few people to work together on it so that it's not all them trying to do it all. I'm not sure if I want to download the last update or not because if I do I'll just be sad because there will be no more to follow.:cryingface:
down it for the memories, and archive it

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved) -

Last edited:

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
well its a shame that he decide to remake the game and make it more linear instead make it a little more complex but anyway its his decision, I hope he dont abbandon the remake version too.

Reactions: Zippity

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Someone can update the OP ?

Let's hope he will remake this game ! I really like the story and the CG :)

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Which will be the name of the remake?
I don't think we have any specific info about this, but I've read the wordpress site and the dev said that it would be a reset, so I assume the name will be the same.

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
i really enjoyed the game so far... but am i not going to be able to stop my wife from having an affair with her boss? or anyone else ? disappointing if not ..great start tho...very nicely done ..just can see if i make her more open to me she will be more open to others ...i really want to punch the boss ..just saying lol

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes