VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Psychologist [v1.00] [ForFunGames]

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
Yeah, loli even in drawn form is illegal in America, any sort of depicition of pre-pubescent individuals is a no-go. We are ultra-conservative about sex in general over here which bothers me, acting like sex is this terrible thing

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Yeah, loli even in drawn form is illegal in America, any sort of depicition of pre-pubescent individuals is a no-go. We are ultra-conservative about sex in general over here which bothers me, acting like sex is this terrible thing
Yet our politicians seem to do nearly everything that they won't allow the rest of us to do, thinking that they are immune to the laws they pass, and that they simply "don't apply to them"... Feckin' idiots... all of em.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Due to the fact that the definition of obscenity differs between states, the legality of lolicon and shotacon depends on the community; in several states, there are clauses that state that for something to be deemed obscene, real harm must be done or the child depicted must be someone that exists in real life, while other areas may specifically allow unrealistic "cartoon" depictions but prohibit more "life-like" depictions. Some states may have heavy penalties on such material but only ban depictions of minors under 16 years of age (Arizona and New Jersey), while others may decide to ban it altogether.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
FO USA. We in the rest of the civilised world dont gave to live by your hypercritical norms. Stop this 18+ nonsense.

Reactions: Paprika

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
He was picked up because shota, and despite that, he wasn't convicted for the contents of what he had. He was convicted of illegal importation of goods.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
US is riddled with PC fascism to the point they criminalize cartoons.
There's no crime without a victim, no harm done. They trample free speech so they can control people.
It's just one country, but one that rules the world to some point, and they think they're entitled to impose their stupid laws to the world.
Don't get me wrong, I really like how freedom is the general norm in US, but free speech has taken a slump with the political correct fascism of late. People don't have the freedom to say the word fuck and use euphemisms like "freaking" instead of fucking.
How can anyone consider him self free when you're not even free to choose your own words?

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Not sure why loli is being talked about in this thread when it has nothing to do with this game.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Wow too bad this game was abandoned as I love the premise of the story! It says 1.00 though? How far along was this game?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The game first came out on Aug 30, 2017 and then they did a demo remake back in January 9, 2018.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Damn this game actually had a lot of potential. Can somebody tell me why it got abandoned and whether the dev created any other AVN's? Love the design of the daughter too, haven't seen her in any other games

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Damn this game actually had a lot of potential. Can somebody tell me why it got abandoned and whether the dev created any other AVN's? Love the design of the daughter too, haven't seen her in any other games
This is his only game. It's a shame he abandoned it as it was an early gem in the space, but the Patreon Purge got in the way of him monetizing it and I guess he just wasn't motivated after that. It was before everyone started doing patches so he just took it off Patreon and disappeared some time after. Hopefully nothing bad happened in his life but he just sort of faded off the scene as best I can tell.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Remaking the game probably also didn't help as it has seemed fine before they decided to remake and it probably lost some steam from that as well.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Damn that stinks because he could easily use Subscribestar these days, and patch as you said. Too bad he can't be reached so somebody could tell him that. I think his game would be pretty popular now

Reactions: Paprika

Potato

Oct 15, 2016
Damn that stinks because he could easily use Subscribestar these days, and patch as you said. Too bad he can't be reached so somebody could tell him that. I think his game would be pretty popular now

Go ahead and contact him

D

Deleted member 2767565

Go ahead and contact him
If we all care this dearly about Mr. S's creation we should all attempt to contact him through this link, just in case that email address still reaches him. I have written a couple of times, but, as yet, had no reply, but maybe sheer volume will elicit some response if any is still, at this point, possible. It has, on occasion, worked before in this kind of circumstance. We can only hope, but if we don't all at least try, there is no point in us bemoaning the loss of such a potentially engrossing tale.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes