VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Psychologist [v1.00] [ForFunGames]

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
It is strange when incest and zoo games are blocked, but gay ones are not blocked. And how is the freedom of love?)))

Reactions: Cirro84 and Kensey

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
gay is not illegal (any more) in many countries, but zoophilia is. not to mention of incest. its a crux that patreon had to take in a new major investor which dictates this change - or risked going under?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It is strange when incest and zoo games are blocked, but gay ones are not blocked. And how is the freedom of love?)))
Teh fook?

Incest and beastiality are both illegal, being gay isn't.

How the fuck do you make that comparison?

GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
Teh fook?

Incest and beastiality are both illegal, being gay isn't.

How the fuck do you make that comparison?
easier man. :ROFLMAO: I see you sold out in earnest. It was a joke. Gay men are banned in my country. The joke is that democracy and prohibitions are strange. Probably a very subtle joke. I have nothing against gay, incest and so on. However, any restrictions bother me. Incest is allowed in some countries. :coffee:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
easier man. :ROFLMAO: I see you sold out in earnest. It was a joke. Gay men are banned in my country. The joke is that democracy and prohibitions are strange. Probably a very subtle joke. I have nothing against gay, incest and so on. However, any restrictions bother me. Incest is allowed in some countries. :coffee:
Well, I am gay but the other gender.

Reactions: Dyhart

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Just the amount of stop and starts and delays. The project is basically at the same point it was it's first release which was 6 months ago. If you follow the saga upto this point the dev is always constantly rewriting the engine or rerendering the same models.

Eventually after continuing to go around in circles he'll either burn out or lose interest.
It had nice renders and potential. Not surprised it didn't end well. Too bad

For those that are interested he has a new project on his patreon page

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
gay is not illegal (any more) in many countries, but zoophilia is. not to mention of incest. its a crux that patreon had to take in a new major investor which dictates this change - or risked going under?
In America the law is as long as it is animated it is not against the law! So patreon must not be in America or they are bunch of fucking idiots!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@R0y

Patreon bent over for paypal which is the one that forced patreon to put up their stupid restrictions on what is and isn't allowed on their site.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Patreon bent over for paypal which is the one that forced patreon to put up their stupid restrictions on what is and isn't allowed on their site.
Paypal from America or a bunch of fucking idiots?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Paypal forced patreon to change what is allowed on their site or they wouldn't allow patreon to use paypal.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Paypal forced patreon to change what is allowed on their site or they wouldn't allow patreon to use paypal.
since when is paypal invested in patreon? It all started when a yet-to-be-named investor pumped money into patreon. I'm still saying its china.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
since when is paypal invested in patreon? It all started when a yet-to-be-named investor pumped money into patreon. I'm still saying its china.
They aren't invested in Patreon. What it is, is Paypal is a payment processor, which Patreon uses for the transferring of funds. Their business would literally die if Paypal cut them off. Unlike Subscribestar, who apparently gives no fucks.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Patreon uses paypal they forced patreon to remove stuff like incest rape and bestiality because those are the ones that paypal also does not allow and if they didn't remove incest rape and bestiality then paypal wouldn't let them continue to use them as a payment processor.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes