VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Psychologist [v1.00] [ForFunGames]

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Not sure I haven't played with DAZ in awhile. But I did like how you could take the person's hand and place it cupping a boob and the outfit on the boob would form to the hand to look like the hand was pushing into the outfit.

chemlab

Jun 9, 2017
im not sure tho, i cant remember if there was this, plugin?, that reduced that a bit, so it wasn't airtight covering every inch of skin
Yeah there are scripts to change/add clothing morphs to let them hang more naturally instead of being shrink-wraped. "Decrackifier" is the name of the one that smooths the wrap effect off of butt-cracks. "Fit control" and "wear them all" do similar things for full figures but they're for older g3 - don't know if they work with g8.

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
Yeah there are scripts to change/add clothing morphs to let them hang more naturally instead of being shrink-wraped. "Decrackifier" is the name of the one that smooths the wrap effect off of butt-cracks. "Fit control" and "wear them all" do similar things for full figures but they're for older g3 - don't know if they work with g8.
ahhh, fair enough. i jsut was it around, thats all :)

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
So the dev has not posted anything on his site since the start of february and his patreon is now gone. Any clue if this has been abandoned?

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
He closed his Patreon because both incest and mind control are against the TOS. He said he'd continue to develop the game for free but since he's not making any money off of it development is just for fun in his free time.
Thats a shame, seems every time a dev says that the game dies. Should have just used an incest patch

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
Thats a shame, seems every time a dev says that the game dies. Should have just used an incest patch
He's released a few thing since then. So its still going. We'll see if it stays that way.

Incense

Jun 16, 2017
I can't seem to save the game.
Can somebody help?
It shows renpy error if i try to save or load.

lodadsaq

Donor
Mar 3, 2017
I can't seem to save the game.
Can somebody help?
It shows renpy error if i try to save or load.
hmm, that is strange, i can save perfectly fine, are you trying to save into one of the auto slots or somthing?

no clue what might stop it from loading, as far as im aware its still the same files that i got, prehaps try it from a difrent down link

Incense

Jun 16, 2017
hmm, that is strange, i can save perfectly fine, are you trying to save into one of the auto slots or somthing?

no clue what might stop it from loading, as far as im aware its still the same files that i got, prehaps try it from a difrent down link
nevermind idk why it did that but after closing the game and restarting it works fine now.
BUT the game ends at end of day 3. Is that all the content there is?

lodadsaq

Donor
Mar 3, 2017
nevermind idk why it did that but after closing the game and restarting it works fine now.
BUT the game ends at end of day 3. Is that all the content there is?
yea, best to try and look at the other small bits of content, the dev is doing a fulltime job as well so updates will be a lil while between each other

Reactions: yoyomistro

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
I'm a big fan of many elements in this game. I like the voluptuous bodies of the wife and daughter, and I find it refreshing that they aren't combined with a perfect waistline. I also like the hypnotism aspect and how toned down it is. It's not 'everytime you see me you will cum,' instead it's a much more believable 'you won't feel as self-conscious about your body infront of me.'

Really the only thing that I don't like about this game is that it's essentially abandoned. First there was an abandonment of the first game version, and then a complete reworking into the current version (which added almost no new content), and now it's been 2.5 months since a release. The last post on their 'For fun games' site was the day after the last release and in it they said there should be another release at the end of the month. So... 1.5 months past target release, with no update or any other online activity as far as I can tell, I think the project is dead. Which is sad, I really liked it.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I'm a big fan of many elements in this game. I like the voluptuous bodies of the wife and daughter, and I find it refreshing that they aren't combined with a perfect waistline. I also like the hypnotism aspect and how toned down it is. It's not 'everytime you see me you will cum,' instead it's a much more believable 'you won't feel as self-conscious about your body infront of me.'

Really the only thing that I don't like about this game is that it's essentially abandoned. First there was an abandonment of the first game version, and then a complete reworking into the current version (which added almost no new content), and now it's been 2.5 months since a release. The last post on their 'For fun games' site was the day after the last release and in it they said there should be another release at the end of the month. So... 1.5 months past target release, with no update or any other online activity as far as I can tell, I think the project is dead. Which is sad, I really liked it.
Dude read the thread. The guy shut down his patreon because he can't do consistent releases. He's promised to keep working on it but at a slow pace. Don't expect more than one release every few months.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@yoyomistro

Pretty sure that they closed their patreon account because they didn't want to conform to their rules and dictatorship over their game so they closed it so that they can continue to make their game the way that they want to make it.

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
Dude read the thread. The guy shut down his patreon because he can't do consistent releases. He's promised to keep working on it but at a slow pace. Don't expect more than one release every few months.
'Dude,' I did read the thread. The reasoning he gave for closing the patreon page was that incest and mind control violate their TOS. His last post, on his OWN site (NOT patreon), was Feb 7th and estimated an end of Feb game update. My point is that we haven't heard from him since. I'm not criticizing him, just stating facts. Who knows, maybe there will be an update by the end of the month. I give him credit for even continuing without a revenue stream. That being said, with all available evidence, the game has been abandoned (atleast temporarily).

Reactions: shinonen

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
@yoyomistro

Pretty sure that they closed their patreon account because they didn't want to conform to their rules and dictatorship over their game so they closed it so that they can continue to make their game the way that they want to make it.
That too but as such he's said he won't spend as much time on it.

T

TMWSTW

'Dude,' I did read the thread. The reasoning he gave for closing the patreon page was that incest and mind control violate their TOS. His last post, on his OWN site (NOT patreon), was Feb 7th and estimated an end of Feb game update. My point is that we haven't heard from him since. I'm not criticizing him, just stating facts. Who knows, maybe there will be an update by the end of the month. I give him credit for even continuing without a revenue stream. That being said, with all available evidence, the game has been abandoned (atleast temporarily).
''''''''''Dude'''''''''', if you can't read any hostility/passive-aggressiveness in your comments then maybe you should dedicate some time for self-reflection. I like the game and agree that it's sad that it's seemingly abandoned but chronicling a sequence of events (with an included timeline) is not good.
The game is free, he gave a release date estimate, he missed it. It's nothing to get unhinged over.

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
This is my takeaway from this I see:
3 in game days
Daughter, Wife, Niece, Secretary, and two patients introduced
2 fairly meaningless choices, 2 choice giving an alternate scene.
Writing that is incredibly drawn out for what it is, and gets really into the weeds with how mundane this guy's life is.
Zero sexual content at all.

Am I missing a massive chunk of the game here? For a 1.0, this barely feels like a complete demo with how abruptly it ends and how nothing happens. What's with all of the glowing praise, 9 reviews at present with a 4.5 star average?

Literally the only good thing about this is the models and the quality of the renders. We've got some very attractive ladies on display.

Beyond that, though? This is 7.5 months since the first post for this thread. At this rate, it'll be 5 years before the good Doctor gets them to open their mouths and say "Aaaahhhh." :confused:

Edit: I had gone down the Ginny route and went back to do the Tiffany route. There's at least a bit of nude content there (at the spa), it seems like that's where all the focus was (you still see Ginny). Still, that's where the writing got weirdest, where the MC acts like seeing his wife of 20 years naked is the first time he's ever seen boobs before.

Last edited:
Reactions: HunterSeeker
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes