VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Psychologist [v1.00] [ForFunGames]

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I played v0.30 for a bit. Is there sex in this game? Second question, v1.0.0 seems quite a bit smaller in file size. I suppose it's a mod of sorts?
I think the dev optimized the images in the second version of the game. And no, there's no hardcore yet, only nudity and massages.

Reactions: lots`o`fap

Darkblue006

May 17, 2017
<3 I love visual novels This game was so fun I actually read what was written .. I know so many games I'm all mmm more pictures this time I'm all what are they going to do? hehe.. take Ron's sister jk I mean Ginny <3

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
There's potential, but the pacing is really slow. Six months in and the MC hasn't gotten to second base.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I thought that from .30 too 1.0 there was a lot more fluid dialog and it seemed to be going some place if only that place was into the daughters hand or mouth or .. hehe.. but still I liked the dialog.
Ok. I understood your first post a little more clearly after a reread. You might want to use more punctuation in the future though, it'll help a lot.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Is the 1.00 version even considered sand box anymore? It seems more like you are forced to pick one and that's it. I liked it better when you could keep working with each one and the days just kept going. If it's not sand box anymore you might as well remove it from the OP.

If it's no longer a sand box then I'm going after Maria at home and Samantha and Georgia at work.

Wife looks better with her hair down.

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
hello, ima just say give some words of encouragement on the devs blog if u want to show that you support their endeavour. he re did it cos the scope was to big and i hope there are still a decent amount of people that still want to see what will become of this project, just in case the dev thinks there isn't any support since he changed it up.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Is the 1.00 version even considered sand box anymore? It seems more like you are forced to pick one and that's it. I liked it better when you could keep working with each one and the days just kept going. If it's not sand box anymore you might as well remove it from the OP.

If it's no longer a sand box then I'm going after Maria at home and Samantha and Georgia at work.

Wife looks better with her hair down.
I guess it's more VN style now, but I have to ask ... no love for cute little Ginny? :test2:

lodadsaq

Donor
Mar 3, 2017
I guess it's more VN style now, but I have to ask ... no love for cute little Ginny? :test2:
she is still in there, just its gonna take some time for the content to show up

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Ginny is still there she even has a nudie scene. But it's not going to be as fun if it's no longer a sand box game so you'll pretty much get stuck going after only one girl at home.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
@

Ginny is still there she even has a nudie scene. But it's not going to be as fun if it's no longer a sand box game so you'll pretty much get stuck going after only one girl at home.
I know what's in the game, I'm just a little shocked that you'll toss Ginny aside :D

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
IDK why people love sandboxes so much, they're always so grindy and have about the same amount of sexual content. The pacing usually fucks up the storytelling aspect, too. VNs are great.

Reactions: Sharku

lodadsaq

Donor
Mar 3, 2017
IDK why people love sandboxes so much, they're always so grindy and have about the same amount of sexual content. The pacing usually fucks up the storytelling aspect, too. VNs are great.
each to their own dude

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Ginny's face is nice but I'm not much for big breasts which is why if I'm forced to pick one it's going to be Maria and the 2 at work.

Grinding isn't bad if you know how to get around it.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
I'm definitely enjoying the story so far. I enjoy Ginny's character a lot, but her shirts look weird; she has torpedo boobs that apparently have specific slots in her shirt.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

That is caused by DAZ when you click form to a specific body the outfit will and it'll suck right up in there to every nook and cranny there is. So droopy type boobs will look weird as the outfit will suck up behind the breast in between the breast are also bad spots.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes