VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Psychologist [v1.00] [ForFunGames]

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@shinonen

Not to mention the near impossibility of that ever working and him actually being able to even reach her back since from the screenshot he's actually standing on the massage table so there is no way he should even be able to touch her at all.

They left the game and then came back and redid most of what they had done before they stopped making the game and they removed a bunch of stuff and replaced it with other stuff. When they stopped it was back when paturd started on the stupidity quest. They pulled the game from patreon and what they do now is for FREE and they do it at their leisure when they can. So other stuff will take most of their time since they are doing this in their spare time for free.

Last edited:

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
This is my takeaway from this I see:
3 in game days
Daughter, Wife, Niece, Secretary, and two patients introduced
2 fairly meaningless choices, 2 choice giving an alternate scene.
Writing that is incredibly drawn out for what it is, and gets really into the weeds with how mundane this guy's life is.
Zero sexual content at all.

Am I missing a massive chunk of the game here? For a 1.0, this barely feels like a complete demo with how abruptly it ends and how nothing happens. What's with all of the glowing praise, 9 reviews at present with a 4.5 star average?

Literally the only good thing about this is the models and the quality of the renders. We've got some very attractive ladies on display.

Beyond that, though? This is 7.5 months since the first post for this thread. At this rate, it'll be 5 years before the good Doctor gets them to open their mouths and say "Aaaahhhh." :confused:

Edit: I had gone down the Ginny route and went back to do the Tiffany route. There's at least a bit of nude content there (at the spa), it seems like that's where all the focus was (you still see Ginny). Still, that's where the writing got weirdest, where the MC acts like seeing his wife of 20 years naked is the first time he's ever seen boobs before.
yep, you pretty much nailed it! this game sucks.

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
''''''''''Dude'''''''''', if you can't read any hostility/passive-aggressiveness in your comments then maybe you should dedicate some time for self-reflection. I like the game and agree that it's sad that it's seemingly abandoned but chronicling a sequence of events (with an included timeline) is not good.
The game is free, he gave a release date estimate, he missed it. It's nothing to get unhinged over.
Sure.

azertymat

Oct 29, 2017
The premise is sound and there is a lot of potential for this game, but at the moment, it is pretty much pointless. I hope it's not abandoned, cause I like the idea, but I'm not holding my breath on this one.
Thanks cap'tain!

rb1

Feb 20, 2018
Same event repeating again & again :/ What exactly should we do while doing sessions ?

ninjasmurf73

Nov 18, 2017
Agree. Really liked the more realistic body forms. The story was very promising too. Always appreciate a game where the subtlety of corruption occurs to the characters. One of my other favorite games like this is also another abandoned game called Corrupted Dreams but uses photos instead of art.

Al2(SO4)3

Aug 19, 2018
Yeah, I liked where this was going as well. I appreciate its pace, while still a decent number of renders.

GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
I understand the author killed the project. I was writing off with him when he first started making the game. This was before anti-incest on patreone. He planned a lot with this game. But a year has passed, and the game has not yet been updated. So what I think about the game, you can forget. Although sure the game would have turned out with top content.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes