Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
I've seen this image posted in the true rule book site, is this scene in the game?

If yes, is there more amputee content?

1707475603743.jpeg

Also, if I buy this on Steam, will I get the most recent version? And is the Steam version censored in any way?

pkpkpkpkpkpk

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
I've seen this image posted in the true rule book site, is this scene in the game?

If yes, is there more amputee content?

View attachment 3339742

Also, if I buy this on Steam, will I get the most recent version? And is the Steam version censored in any way?
This scene is only in Patreon and Steam

There are no new amputee scenes, but there is other body modification scene in v33.

I upload to Patreon every month, even when things are not fully ready.

I only upload to Steam only when things are more finished and ready.

So there might be some version difference between Patreon and Steam, just depends on the build.

But when I finish the game both Steam and Patreon will have the same version.

There is no censorship, and there are content toggles in the current Patreon and Steam versions. so if this is too intense, it can be skipped

yummykummy

Oct 24, 2020
This scene is only in Patreon and Steam

There are no new amputee scenes, but there is other body modification scene in v33.

I upload to Patreon every month, even when things are not fully ready.

I only upload to Steam only when things are more finished and ready.

So there might be some version difference between Patreon and Steam, just depends on the build.

But when I finish the game both Steam and Patreon will have the same version.

There is no censorship, and there are content toggles in the current Patreon and Steam versions. so if this is too intense, it can be skipped
Are you going to update the paid version on Itch as well?

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Ok, I'll get it on Steam. Even if it'll get less updates, I usually prefer to have my games on Steam.

Thanks.

This game is shaping up to be amazing, BTW.

Reactions: pkpkpkpkpkpk

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Will there be a comeback dom in the future? That'll be interesting like a path, choose whether to be a slave by them or take actions carefully then eventually conquering their soft sides, making it Mc dom path

pkpkpkpkpkpk

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
Will there be a comeback dom in the future? That'll be interesting like a path, choose whether to be a slave by them or take actions carefully then eventually conquering their soft sides, making it Mc dom path
something like that is planned, but not exactly dom them all

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Meloned
4.80 star(s) 9 Votes