Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
No, as a matter of fact. Look, if one specific element of your game - and a relatively minor one - is getting negative feedback, maybe consider changing that minor element so more people will be willing to play it?
That sounds like the antithesis of a fetish work.

Reactions: pkpkpkpkpkpk

Areld

Nov 14, 2018
to be honest it's not my cup of tea too but I don't feel like it is a issue
I mean it almost only your pg icon in the menu and it changes after 5 minute of game, it's quite easy getting over it
When a developer found a bug he should correct it but when he is creating a game he must be free to do wathever he want.

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
When said feedback is opinions about that niche, and how they don’t like that niche so they won’t play, I feel there is a limit to how much weight it should hold.

Probably just put the niche’s tag so it can be blacklisted.

Last edited:

RpgYumeko

Jun 17, 2021
I will drop an f95 update around late oct ~dec

Paid members will always get the latest polish version or early access depending on the membership tiers.
omg yay!!!! ill so be ready to subscribe to your Patreon barefoot face trample is my go-to thing lol in RPG games also if you could make it long or xd but yay can't wait

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I will drop an f95 update around late oct ~dec

Paid members will always get the latest polish version or early access depending on the membership tiers.
I had no clue this game existed, I found it yesterday and became a patreon immediately
and I check the latest updates with the femdom tag daily <_< this game is pretty good so far although if you want to attract more attention you can update your game on the latest updates (click report and game update) I really recommend doing this because if it wasnt for the
[Personal Rec] - Femdom Finder - continuation | F95zone thread I really would have never seen this game which is a shame because I think its well-made so far
update.png

pkpkpkpkpkpk

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
I had no clue this game existed, I found it yesterday and became a patreon immediately
and I check the latest updates with the femdom tag daily <_< this game is pretty good so far although if you want to attract more attention you can update your game on the latest updates (click report and game update) I really recommend doing this because if it wasnt for the
[Personal Rec] - Femdom Finder - continuation | F95zone thread I really would have never seen this game which is a shame because I think its well-made so far
View attachment 2080057

thanks for the support man! I will most likely to release at end of Oct

pkpkpkpkpkpk

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
i dont understand what ver is game now? i looked for patreon and did not get a thing
If you sub today:

Tier 1 sub - v15

Tier 2 - v16

I am still adjusting the game for this month's release. If you wait til the end of the month

V17 will be release for all sub
V16 will be release for f95

Last edited:

kvapalox

Dec 30, 2021
If you sub today:

Tier 1 sub - v15

Tier 2 - v16

I am still adjusting the game for this month's release. If you wait til the end of the month

V17 will be release for all sub
V16 will be release for f95
OOOOOOOO, okok thx for your response

Reactions: Circle0Trick
4.80 star(s) 9 Votes