Orlov

Nov 4, 2017
Any news regarding exact date for v16 f95zone release? It was meant to be end of Oct. Hoping we get it today so we could enjoy the weekend.

pkpkpkpkpkpk

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
My game must have bugged out then. Veronica is still there when I return to that room even though she left and there's a dragon on the previous room that I can't interact with.

Hmmm... I play tested a few times and didn't get any of that.

How did you get to that point?

Did you finish Veronica?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thanks a lot for sharing it with me man, would love to know how you encounter the bug

Reactions: TMA987

pkpkpkpkpkpk

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
My game must have bugged out then. Veronica is still there when I return to that room even though she left and there's a dragon on the previous room that I can't interact with.
another question

did you use any of the saving files from the previous version?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
This game looks promising both in lore and in images. I will be watching this one with great interest.

TMA987

Jul 3, 2022
Hmmm... I play tested a few times and didn't get any of that.

How did you get to that point?

Did you finish Veronica?

thanks a lot for sharing it with me man, would love to know how you encounter the bug
I finished Veronica and then went to talk to Therese. I think I was able to replicate the bug by asking Therese what was next several times. You'll notice when the game has bugged if you leave Therese's room and don't see any of the witches that arrived as backup standing around anymore. In case it's relevant I didn't resist Veronica at all in that save.

And no I didn't use a previous save, this is the first time I play your game. It's pretty good btw, can't wait for more content and I love the art!

pkpkpkpkpkpk

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
I finished Veronica and then went to talk to Therese. I think I was able to replicate the bug by asking Therese what was next several times. You'll notice when the game has bugged if you leave Therese's room and don't see any of the witches that arrived as backup standing around anymore. In case it's relevant I didn't resist Veronica at all in that save.

And no I didn't use a previous save, this is the first time I play your game. It's pretty good btw, can't wait for more content and I love the art!
thanks, man! I am glad you enjoy my game! I will dig into this bug!(y)

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes