Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
there should me more dom actions form the monster when you lose agaisnt them and no think like they lick your cock or let you fuck them when you lose and make more enemys always goblin,goblin and more goblin and why is the save option so strange the games whats me to save i a folder? wat is this why not a save option where you have 5 files to save

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkspirit25

Psyducc

May 9, 2019
This might be a dumb question, but how do you play HTML games? I've seen countless games that have a very interesting plots, but every time I download them and try to play it, it just says that there's an error and I'm unable to play it. Could someone please help me.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Well, you open them in a browser.
For me personally, opera does not work, and I've got best experiences with firefox even those supposedly chrome is most supported.

... I'm still not sure what is actually different from the last iteration of this. Engine?

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
are the skills implemented? when I trade it says it uses the bartering skill but my tree shows no skills at all

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Not sure what math is happening. My ending hit in a battle looks like this:

You attempt to cast Blazing Inferno at The Outlaw!
You burn The Outlaw for 21 damage!
The Outlaw attempts to attack you!
You receive 9 damage from The Outlaw, but 17 was blocked!
However, my health dropped by 25.

This seems to be happening in all my battles. Random amounts of health taken.
It even lets me have negative health and mana for several rounds.
Cast a spell that costs 20 mana? Mana drops by 65. Huh?

Sylen

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Nice to see...
I will look into those bugs, and making the game less sluggish and grindy is always on the menu.

This might be a dumb question, but how do you play HTML games? I've seen countless games that have a very interesting plots, but every time I download them and try to play it, it just says that there's an error and I'm unable to play it. Could someone please help me.
Most HTML games you will see are made in Twine. Twine is basicly, mostly Chrome-only, and you should also disable your adblockers and sometimes scriptblockers, naturally.

are the skills implemented? when I trade it says it uses the bartering skill but my tree shows no skills at all
Skills are somewhat implemented, the message saying they're not is actually old. When it shows bartering is used, it will only use it if you have it, but, now that it's mentioned, I suppose I should look into only showing the traits the player has and are used.

Not sure what math is happening. My ending hit in a battle looks like this:

You attempt to cast Blazing Inferno at The Outlaw!
You burn The Outlaw for 21 damage!
The Outlaw attempts to attack you!
You receive 9 damage from The Outlaw, but 17 was blocked!
However, my health dropped by 25.

This seems to be happening in all my battles. Random amounts of health taken.
It even lets me have negative health and mana for several rounds.
Cast a spell that costs 20 mana? Mana drops by 65. Huh?
This is a recurring bug that I've been struggling with for some time. It seems to come and go. I'll look into it. The negative health sounds odd though.

Reactions: caju

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Sylen
Error: <<silently>>: error within contents (Error: <<EntityUnequipWearable>>: errors

I get this error while trying to take off something at inventory.(v0.43)

Reactions: Nightmare95

McBlackjack

Dec 29, 2016
Yup. Unable to equip anything from inventory.

EDIT: Item equip and unequip works using a new game.

The character descriptions are not correct.

Lisa (Human)
He has a humanoid face, with normal ears and cock-sucking lips. His eyes are Blue in color and have a humanoid iris. His looks are exceptionally beautiful, making jaws drop left and right with an incredibly feminine appearance. His hair is Blonde and chest-length.

His skin is soft and Fair in color. He has nice well-formed muscles, that give him a slightly intimidating look. He has a very flexible body and move with a daring grace. He has 2 humanoid arms ending in normal hands and 2 humanoid legs ending in normal feet.

Leonard (Human)
She has a humanoid face, with normal ears and thick luscious lips. Her eyes are Blue in color and have a humanoid iris. Her looks are fairly average and not very noteworthy with a masculine appearance. Her hair is brown and chin length.

Her skin is soft and Fair in color. She has fairly unnoticable muscles, that don't really make her stand out. She has a quite flexible body and move with a careful, but admirable pace. She has 2 humanoid arms ending in normal hands and 2 humanoid legs ending in normal feet.

Zako (Satyr)
She has a humanoid face, with normal ears and thick luscious lips. Her eyes are Blue in color and have a humanoid iris. Her looks are quite attractive and turn heads with a masculine appearance. Her hair is brown and chin length.

Her skin is soft and Fair in color. She has fairly unnoticable muscles, that don't really make her stand out. She has an incredibly flexible body and move with an unmatched supernatural grace. She has 2 humanoid arms ending in normal hands and 2 humanoid legs ending in normal feet.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes