TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I'm actually hoping that Sasha will dominate Mia at some point in the game. I think that Mia would secretly be into it.

I kind of doubt that it will happen, though. Based on what we've seen so far, I think that it will just be Kendra dominating Sasha, and Sasha and the MC being fuck buddies, with some possible side-action between Sasha and Lisa.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
it would just like a walktrough because walking from room to room and looking for who is taking up a lot of time: D
There isn't going to be a walkthrough any time soon. You can find a list of where each character is located in the house at each hour of the day if you search this thread for my posts.

raveeak

Oct 11, 2019
i
1. Hang out with the maid repeatedly to improve your relationship.
2. Find her in the living room and ask to join her and Nina for the massage: If relationship is good enough, she'll agree.
3. Go along with the massage, Nina will suggest massaging Lisa. But get her riled up first.
4. Tart up in the bathroom, then call Lisa from your room while she's at work. Do this repeatedly to increase her desire.
5. When her desire has been cranked up, find her in the library in the evening and give her a massage.
6. Go back and report to Nina (probably in the games room at this point) for your reward.
7. Nothing changes.
8. Ponder the futility of existence.
9. Achieve nirvana.

(Some of the steps require a little grinding, 8 and 9 in particular.)
i didnt get 8 and 9

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes