exotermic

Dec 9, 2018
I dont´t get it. I already massage Lisa, already got the oil, already masturbate with it, alreadt had a nice video talk with Mia, but I always get game over! Anything else I can do to avoid it?? ( ok, I got it in the thread, I have to wait for the update :p )

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
exotermic

To prevent getting a game over you just have to stop playing the game before you hit the last day then you won't get a game over. Once you do that you can sit back and wait till a new update appears that has more content that you can play as the massage the mother is as far as you can get in the game with the mother for now. Keep in mind that the wait might be very very very long.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
when's the next update ?
If you had bothered to read back through the thread a little bit, you would have had your answer.

The current projection from the developer is the end of this month. We'll have to wait and see what happens.

Reactions: Ponka

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
"the red room" characters daz3d assets please!
I know Big Brother fans sleuthed out which models/textures the developer used and how to set them up.
If you're expecting the developer to share though you're sadly mistaken, they're only interested in providing the bare minimum to maintain their cash flow.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I know Big Brother fans sleuthed out which models/textures the developer used and how to set them up.
If you're expecting the developer to share though you're sadly mistaken, they're only interested in providing the bare minimum to maintain their cash flow.
Actually, ALISHIA has already mentioned she will release the assets as she'd love to see some fanart, she's just thinking about what assets to share when.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I see that a lot of the discussion regarding the lack of a walkthrough seems to be focused on this system of having a time limit to complete tasks and people having trouble figuring out how to do the tasks. I'm not even there yet, I just completed the first meeting with the managers. I want to point out that that is not the only reason for a walkthrough here, by a long shot.

My issue is with the earlier parts of the game, especially the conversation with Mia at the club. There's at least a half dozen different ways for that conversation to go down. I can't figure out if the dialog choices are designed to encourage Mia to cheat on the MC so we can watch or to make Mia okay with the MC cheating by suggesting she might enjoy watching. Am I setting up NTR? Am I angling for a future threesome? Am I just doing what's necessary to avoid losing my girlfriend while building a harem? It's all very suggestive but cryptic at the same time. (EDIT: I want to point out I'm not complaning. It's actually very well written and intriguing. My point is simply that if you wanted more control over where things are going, this style of writing really doesn't suit that goal.)

So, the full set of hud icons finally comes up only after this meeting with the managers, and I can now see how many NTR points I have and what my affection rating is with all the characters. But it's a bit late for that, now. Could I have had higher affection ratings by now? Could I have more NTR points, or none? I have no idea, and as it is now, the only way for me to figure it out would be to repeatedly take one of SEVERAL paths through the game's conversations and then play all the way through to when the hud shows up, check the various point values, and then go back and take another path, over and over, taking notes in a separate document on what choices I've tried and which I haven't yet and what the outcomes were. And all that I can really check is the number of points I've earned. I have no idea what other effects those choices might have. This is the kind of stuff I might do for full-scale RPG from the 80's or 90's. You don't generally plan for drawing your own dungeon maps when you play sex games. (EDIT: again, I mean this more as an observation and not a complaint.)

While I am duly impressed by the game's complexity, it's the idea that there may be a long wait in-between making decisions and finding out the result of those decisions that creates the need for a walkthrough. If I was someone that hated NTR, but I was trying to encourage Mia to let me sleep around or have threesomes, and I don't find out until several updates later that my choices have backfired, so I have start over, still not knowing the right choices to make, I can see how that would be frustrating for people. As it is, I would like to keep at least two or three different paths going to see all the content, but I can't even figure out which choices are best for each route, so I could potentially end up with more than one half-assed save path that has to be started over.

And then there's the other side. The dev could have made the points viewable earlier and even put up warnings about where things are going, but what about the people who don't have objections to specific content and want to be surprised by how the story unfolds? All those warnings and so on basically act as spoilers and kind of ruin the anticipation for some people. Which is what makes a walkthrough so great. It's totally optional and completely separate.

I'm actually not here to beg for a walkthrough, I'm just saying I think it's a bit unfair to tell people who want one that they don't need it (although, obviously, it IS fair to tell them they should have used the search box to find out there isn't one). Of all the AVN's I've played, this one definitely deserves a walkthrough far more than some of the ones that do have a walkthrough.

Last edited:
Reactions: Its2ndAr and F1_V10

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well you are more in welcome to make one. Right now there isn't that much content so it's pretty easy to get back to a place using the CTRL button to skip forward. Or save a specific spots. Most options that add a NTR point are pretty obvious. Only thing a walk through would do is show you what options add NTR points but not what those points will actually do and it might be awhile before those points actually even do anything. The game has a in game hint system that tells you what you need to know as well as what stuff can't be completed yet.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
If I was someone that hated NTR, but I was trying to encourage Mia to let me sleep around or have threesomes, and I don't find out until several updates later that my choices have backfired, so I have start over, still not knowing the right choices to make, I can see how that would be frustrating for people.
If you were someone who hated NTR, you would probably be better served to play another game. Alishia has already said that some degree of NTR will be unavoidable in this game. Basically, the NTR points are there to determine whether a player is on the NTR-lite path, or the full NTR path. But there will be at least some NTR, either way.

Not that the single sentence I quoted from your post was the main point of your post, but rather, I thought that this was something worth pointing out.

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes