Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
If you were someone who hated NTR, you would probably be better served to play another game. Alishia has already said that some degree of NTR will be unavoidable in this game. Basically, the NTR points are there to determine whether a player is on the NTR-lite path, or the full NTR path. But there will be at least some NTR, either way.

Not that the single sentence I quoted from your post was the main point of your post, but rather, I thought that this was something worth pointing out.
Good to know! Yeah, I played this once several months ago or something, but I haven't exactly kept up with the conversation.

SIDENOTE: I appreciate the distinction made in the character profiles between "futanari" and "dickgirl."

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Alishia has mentioned before that she will definitely not add (+1 NTR point) to dialogue options for instance. I can understand the frustration you have, on the other hand I also feel like most ("real") games that give you dialogue options don't necessarily indicate any path you're on either.

Also, I think it actually is possible to avoid any and all NTR with Mia, but other characters (like Lisa) will always have (had) some sexual relations with other characters.

null91

May 24, 2020

can somebody tell me is this real? i never see this in game. is something i missed?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
What exactly? All those scenes in that video are in the game. Most of the scenes seem to be from the third Mia chat or the massage training.

null91

May 24, 2020
she chat with mia about to fuck her mother? thats not in the game. how to have third mia chat? i only have 2 chat with mia, massage with mom, panties from my sister and massage with my grandpa

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Siri is the standard name for the MC. After the second Mia chat, she tells you to call her again Friday 9pm I think.

null91

May 24, 2020
you dont understand me. you diddnt see the video. in video siri have fantasy about mia sucking. i play so many times red room, i never seen fantasy mia sucking cock. is there some scene when siri fantasy how she fuck sister?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
There's no fantasy about MC fucking her sister. The scene of Mia sucking cock is part of the 3rd Mia chat. If you have a high enough NTR score, the fantasy also changes to Kendra's "POV".

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I remember getting the massage stuff last time I played, months back. Somehow, I missed it this time. Do you need to focus only on specific characters? I'm pretty much "spending time with" everyone equally.
GAH! I completely forgot about the library. I didn't go in there a single time the whole playthrough, because I never noticed it!

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
For the massage, you need to spend some time with Jessica so she likes, then when she's in the living room sometime in the afternoon you can ask to join her for the massage. Then you learn how, then you just call your mom a couple of times from your room (after dolling up in the bathroom) to raise her desire, then you can massage her in the library.

bobby125432

Mar 13, 2020
if anyone has alishia on patreon there is supposed news about the next release on there, then we can know for sure rather than speculating about it

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
if anyone has alishia on patreon there is supposed news about the next release on there, then we can know for sure rather than speculating about it
We have that information already. We're still speculating.

Back on October 31st, the next update was announced for the end of November, which is tomorrow. So now we're speculating about whether or not it will arrive by then. We'll know soon.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
While I absolutely love the story and all the interesting characters in this game, things to be fixed before further development or the game will keep progressing in the wrong direction.

1) The intro is long. There are way too many scenes before the game actually starts. I actually thought this was a VN until they finally move to the new house. Some of those scenes in the intro can easily be used as flashback later in the game instead of telling everything right at the beginning. It would also be more satisfying for the players when the flashbacks are given as "reward" from quests.

2) The 3rd phone call event with Mia is like 3 to 4 scenes combined together depending on your path. Players get those scenes without grinding or solving anything. Getting Mia scenes so easily would make other NPC's path feel extra slow or tedious. In the poster quest, you need to look for the maid, rise your relationship with her, make all the right choices to rise Lisa desire, all the effort only to get one nip slip scene during the massage. Mia's 3rd phone call event alone has 60 png files compared to 5 in Lisa massage event. "Rewards" should be delivered more evenly according to players effort for the sense of satisfaction. Most of the interesting scenes are spoon fed to the players right now and "rewards" from grinding and solving quest are lacking.

3) Another thing is that the 3rd phone call event is abit too long it feels strange returning to the daily simulations afterwards. It could be better if the 3rd phone call event was broken into two or three phone call events instead of telling everything in one night.

4) Scenes could be missed if wrong choices are made during an event. I can't say its that bad since part of the fun is to find out all the scenes. However, because there is no walkthrough or proper gallery, we might not even know that we have missed scenes. People might think they have completed the game while missing tons of scenes without knowing.

5) the game thread was created 2 years ago yet all the NPC goals, sexual perks still seem to be just place holders. You cant actively use anything in your inventory. Buying swimsuit doesn't seem to have any effect yet. I understand its been a hard time for everyone this year but the development is still slow for a game with such large scope.

The story and the CG are great but the gameplay needs to be fixed. I don't mind grinding relationship or desire or looking for NPCs but the "reward" needs to be satisfying for the game to be fun.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: balvenie1401
3.70 star(s) 71 Votes