Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
How do you know is dead? She say somethin? Or do you know what is happening?

Thanks
I think that he is just crying, I dunno about Alishia's discord but the last post in her patreon is the one from the 31 of october.

From my experience Alishia will stay silent a few days/weeks and then release the new update or a message saying that the update is getting delayed for whatever reason. If not then we will have to wait from a few months up to a year to know if she is going to update again or jump to another game.

Reactions: Futackerman

mayolo1000

Feb 2, 2019
I think that he is just crying, I dunno about Alishia's discord but the last post in her patreon is the one from the 31 of october.

From my experience Alishia will stay silent a few days/weeks and then release the new update or a message saying that the update is getting delayed for whatever reason. If not then we will have to wait from a few months up to a year to know if she is going to update again or jump to another game.
Aaa ok, hope is just a delay, is hard to find good futa media, and harder with this quality, the only thig that we can do is wait I gess

Ty

mayolo1000

Feb 2, 2019
Can you help me with the walkthrough in anyways? I'm stuck no matter what I do 6 days later it's game over :(
That is because the game is made to end at that point, there are no more contest for the moment, we need the next release of the game, suposely should had come out at the end of november so we all are waiting.

Sorry for my english is not my first languaje.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I'm baffled there was no manditory end of the month "I need another month of charity" post on patreon.. a little concerning tbh..
Considering the most recent post on the Patreon actually features Alishia asking people to unsubscribe from her Patreon for missing the deadline, this comment doesn't make a lot of sense.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I generally don't really pay attention to posts on their patreon since almost all of them are under a paywall that you can't see unless you are a patron anyway. Something like posting a update stating for people to unsubscribe from their patreon for missing their deadline should be made public so others can see to not become a patron instead of becoming one and then seeing the message and then having to unsubscribe.

Last edited:

yip_man

Sep 3, 2020
Did i miss something. I only get the option "spend some time with" doesn't matter which room i find them in.

It feels like i'm missing a button/option. I replayed the game until "game over" but nothing else changes upon ahosing different choices in the dialogue.

I can find Nina and Lisa taking photshoot in the room but can do nothing than to "spend some time", and it just repeats over and over. I do raise the desire when i look at the stats but nothing really happens.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
yip_man

As stated many times in the thread there is only so much you can do ATM in the game as there isn't much content in the game yet. Get Jessica's stat up enough then meet her in the living room at the specific time and ask her if you can join them in the massage room. Learn how to give a massage and also how to seduce the mother. So go to the FC's room and start calling the mom at work with the phone then just before she gets home run to the bathroom and get all dolled up for her mom. Find her in the study room reading/visiting and give her a massage. Once you succeed that is the end of the main story content. There is other things you can do buy a swimsuit masturbate in her room video call with her girlfriend find the hidden pictures in the different rooms.

Reactions: Orange_Clover

yip_man

Sep 3, 2020
Alright so obviously i miss how to get/acess the phone.

I tried to "spend some time" with Jessica to get the stat up but she will still not allow me to help/learn from her.

Maybe my game is fcked up?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
yip_man

Are you doing stuff with Jessica at every possible time of the day that you can to raise her point level? Once you get to a certain level with her you should then be able to enter the massage room with her. I can't remember the exact amount of points needed though. If all else fails just open the saveeditonline site drag and drop a save file onto the page and look for her stat number change it save and download the edited save file and drop it into the save folder to overwrite the old one then load the save file and try talking to her again.

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
kinda wish this game had more penetration, there isnt very much of it but love this game overall. hope it continues but from what i see its a bit ambiguous

Reactions: mayolo1000
3.70 star(s) 71 Votes