myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Does it have abandoned at the top of the page? Reading a few pages back will tell you when the supposed update is suppose to come out.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
so anyone got a save with max NTR points before the mia call that ppl are talking about?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Ginyu6789

I believe so. It's been awhile since I looked at the variables. The last time I was in there I was just messing with the variables to unlock the profiles. If you already have points in it just look for ones that have the same number and then look at them and see if they seem like the right one by what the variable is named as. All else fails you can change the variable number and save overwrite the old one and load save and see if number changed. If not look again for a new number.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Call her in your room while she's at work using her phone over and over again and then just before the mom gets home run to the bathroom and doll the daughter up for the mom. But this will not happen until you learn how to give a massage.

Last edited:
Reactions: afterlights

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
_tewi

That is just a picture used during the opening part of the game that the FC can use to help her jerk off. There are no male characters in the game yet.

Reactions: _tewi
3.70 star(s) 71 Votes