Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I just played this game at the current version. It has some of the best graphics and eroticism I ever seen. That makes me believe the story gived for the lack of new releases. To render such good quality images you need a really good CPU+GPU, so if she used a computer from her university, and she lost access to it, I understand that she is not able to replicate them at home. At the moment there is a lack of graphic cards on the market and the prices are really high, it's a problem for everybody, even for people that need workstations for their job. And the situation won't change much for at least a year.
I really wish she was able to move on with this game because she could really make a lot of money, she has got the skills to make an excellent product.

Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
I just played this game at the current version. It has some of the best graphics and eroticism I ever seen. That makes me believe the story gived for the lack of new releases. To render such good quality images you need a really good CPU+GPU, so if she used a computer from her university, and she lost access to it, I understand that she is not able to replicate them at home. At the moment there is a lack of graphic cards on the market and the prices are really high, it's a problem for everybody, even for people that need workstations for their job. And the situation won't change much for at least a year.
I really wish she was able to move on with this game because she could really make a lot of money, she has got the skills to make an excellent product.
This has been going on for 3 years now, it has nothing to do with a supposed "loss" of a pc. it's a bullshit excuse, one of many that they have made up over the years. they haven't missed an opportunity to miss a deadline or break a promise, so there's no reason to believe them, however talented they may be.

ZZTuner

Nov 6, 2019
Let's face it, this game will never be finished or complete.

Even if tomorrow an update was released it would only be a few dialogues, maybe scenes but nothing more.

After three years, we have to admit that we will never have anything from this game (except for a miracle)

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Can someone share a walkthrough please?
I see that you're new here, so I'll give you a useful tip. Before asking any question you may have about a game, do a quick search of the thread, using the search function at the upper right corner of the page. Most questions have already been asked and answered a half dozen times or more, and people get tired of giving the same answer over and over, so they tend to ignore new posts of the same old question. Your best bet for getting an answer is always to search the thread first, and then ask if you didn't find your answer.

Having said that, I'll give you a freebie, since this was your first post. You don't need a walkthrough. There are currently only two quests in the game, and only one of them can be completed. Also, there is a hint system in the game which will tell you everything you need to know.

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
I don't know what you're talking about "troll post". I'm playing it right now and enjoying my time.

What, you want me to post some screenshots ? Spoilers ? So you can spread it around ? I don't think so. Alishia, shared it only with a few of us on discord.
I've heard some bullshit on this forum, but this, oh boy this is next level

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I don't know what you're talking about "troll post". I'm playing it right now and enjoying my time.

What, you want me to post some screenshots ? Spoilers ? So you can spread it around ? I don't think so. Alishia, shared it only with a few of us on discord.
Why are you still trying? You didn't fool anybody the last two times you posted here, and you aren't fooling anybody now.

If you're just trying to kill some time, I can think of much more interesting ways.

jamonserrano

Jan 14, 2020

My friend, I'm still in discord and Alishia hasn't been seen there in months.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
She is definetively not posting links in Discord, And if be some chance she is asking someone from the Discord server to beta test this supposed update that would be without a doubt Pervert Petrov (The guy responsable for updating or posting news) or SuperSaiyanDinosaur. So you can lie about this fake links if you still want. This is her official last post in Discord. Screenshot_20220112-123024_Discord.jpg

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 71 Votes