TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I wasn't writing literature story. I just asked about a game you want me to be fluent
You asked about a game, and people were helping you. I was one of the people trying to help you. You weren't understanding the answers, which suggests to me that English isn't your first language.

If you had told me what your native language is, I would have tried to help you in your own language. Since you decided to get defensive and hostile, I won't bother.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Has this game been abandoned?
If you look at the top of the page, you'll see the "Abandoned" tag, right next to the title of the game.

I see that you're new to the forum, so I'll give you some useful tips. First, before asking any question about the game, use the search function at the top right corner of the page. There's a good chance that, whatever your question is, it's already been asked and answered. This way, you can avoid asking questions which have been asked over and over again, since that generally annoys people. Second, it's always a good idea to read the last couple of pages of a thread before posting in that thread for the first time. That way you come into the conversation already up to speed.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
So Alishia returned to the world of the living with some excuses today in Discord. We are looking forward to next update in 10 or so years~

Reactions: jamonserrano
Jun 19, 2021
Did you read any posts in this thread for the last 5-10 pages and how so many answers are that there is no walkthrough atm since its even stated in the quest log that there is no content for questing? Atm its just an open sandbox in their house.
Oh really?, then how did you figure him reading those pages if he was not aware of it?
didn't think of that did you?.

Last edited:
Reactions: BodyBuildingNaps

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Maybe she/he wanted to have a walkthrough and because she/he didn't find one in her/his search she/he was pissed at Filippa's post? ^^

cake1234

May 15, 2017
I wasn't able to work for the past three months or so, I'll spare you the details, but you should know it's my fault.
I'm back to work, in a way and manner I can.
For the past months I was really reflecting on why it's so hard for me to meet a deadline whenever I put up one, and I think I finally came out with a solution to the problem.
Starting next update I won't be pushing them to be finished thus lengthening the development time. I will just be releasing them on a basis of "fuck it, it was 2 months since last update so whatever is done I will release to the public". Even if it's only a few short scenes or some parts are clearly unfinished or even if some chunks are untranslated.
This way you will most certainly know that the work is going, you will get a steady stream of content, and I will be ignoring anyone who says that "the update was too small". It will also help me tremendously in a long run as I won't get demotivated and scared to work knowing that it's already been half a year and "I've only done so little, I need more time" which mentally always fucks me up.
So, yeah. I'm not dead, the work continues now and I'll iron out my bad creative habits.
I think this way of doing things will ensure that both my mental health is stable, and the game may actually have more content too without depression spirals that make me unable to work for months. I'll also be ignoring any just criticism for now, maybe later I'll answer all those concerns
From discord

cake1234

May 15, 2017
Also, of course my patreon tiers will be edited, especially the things concerning Limited Edition as to reflect this change of pace. Making new limited edition scenes for every update is going to be too hard
Also from discord

Reactions: Luvcock

cake1234

May 15, 2017
To sum it up she sat on her ass and reflected on why she can't meet a deadline but once again promises to fling out what ever she did work on when she can

Isn't she Russian or lives there which is currently being sanctioned to death good thing she suddenly got back spark of creativity

Reactions: Luvcock

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
The heck?
And what did she do in the meantime on the game while reflecting? Nothing much I would guess. ^^
(Sarcasm) She is out of money and hopes she get some... (/Sarcasm off)
Sorry, I believe it when I see it.

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes