Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
I don't understand why you hope that something else will come and pay for it.
Unfortunately, the game is dead. It had potential.

Alinho123

Feb 2, 2022
How to solve the first quest of lisa photo I try to make massage for her and I can't and the 6 days end and I can't end the mission anyone help me with that

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
How to solve the first quest of lisa photo I try to make massage for her and I can't and the 6 days end and I can't end the mission anyone help me with that
If you search the thread for "massage", you'll find your answer.

Edit - Alternatively, you could just follow the in-game hint system.

Alinho123

Feb 2, 2022
If you search the thread for "massage", you'll find your answer.

Edit - Alternatively, you could just follow the in-game hint system.
I followed every think I took massage lesson with Nina and I tried to make massage to Lisa day after day and she refused until time limits end and games over I don't know how to confuse her

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Alinho123

That's because your not paying attention what people in the game are saying to you. As your told to call the mom many times from the FC's bedroom using her phone and pick options that increase her points and before she gets home go to the bathroom and dolly the character up with make up before trying to do the massage with the mother. If you don't you'll fail as her points for the day will not be high enough for the FC to be able to make it happen.

Reactions: Alinho123

Alinho123

Feb 2, 2022
Alinho123

That's because your not paying attention what people in the game are saying to you. As your told to call the mom many times from the FC's bedroom using her phone and pick options that increase her points and before she gets home go to the bathroom and dolly the character up with make up before trying to do the massage with the mother. If you don't you'll fail as her points for the day will not be high enough for the FC to be able to make it happen.
I called her but I didn't focus on make her point higher because her points still on 10 never increased more than 10

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Alinho123

You can't as that quest isn't done yet. Once your done with the mother quest there isn't much left to do other then find hidden secrets.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
When I say it isn't done it means the quest itself isn't in the game yet as the DEV hasn't added anything for that quest yet so you can't finish it.

Reactions: Rwby
3.70 star(s) 71 Votes