PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In a more on-topic vein

Do you have regular contact with Alishia considering she is doing some work for you? If so has she said anything about the server/ specifics of the delays or is it a topic thats too personal?
Nope, only contact through Discord. All I know is at the start of the pandemic, she lost all access to her computer for a long time and things haven't been so stable since then.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Nope, only contact through Discord. All I know is at the start of the pandemic, she lost all access to her computer for a long time and things haven't been so stable since then.
It was roughly a year and a half ago when she lost access to her computer. She still had her computer at home, but a lot of her work was on her computer at her university. She was without it for a period of several months, though I don't remember the exact length of time. But it has been several months now since she has once again had access to everything. Also, while she temporarily lost access to a lot of her work, she still had access to enough that she could at least continue with the writing, if not the artwork and programming.

She had another temporary setback during the Russian political protests which took place in the last quarter of 2020. She got arrested, but was released. She may have had to appear in court, I'm not sure, but she didn't face any lasting penalties. She decided to keep her head down for a while after that, and wasn't online for a period of several weeks, but that doesn't mean that she couldn't have continued to work offline.

It was in July of this year that she announced that V0.4 would be released in September. By the way, July of this year also marked one year since the release of V0.3, which was released on July 30th of last year. When September came, she announced on Discord (but not on Patreon) that she had to delay the release for about a month, or a little bit longer, because she had to travel to another city to visit family and deal with some undisclosed matters. Based on that announcement, V0.4 should have been released in late October or early November. We are now at the end of November, and there have been no further announcements from Alishia.

I've said all along that I disagree with the people who are calling this game a scam, and who say that Alishia is just trying to get free money out of suckers. And I still maintain that she's not just trying to run a scam. I've tried to be fair to her, offering praise when it's deserved and criticism when it's justified. The game looks fantastic. The premise is engaging. The characters are interesting. And the particular intersection of fetishes being served by this game is fairly unique. But none of that matters in the slightest if Alishia can't produce updates. It doesn't matter how good this game could be if it never is.

XxBROKExX

Jun 19, 2021
I can't complete the first task before the time ends, can anyone help me? How do I make Nina suck MC's cock??? Pls help

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I can't complete the first task before the time ends, can anyone help me? How do I make Nina suck MC's cock??? Pls help
That isn't the first task. It's the second task. The first task is for the MC to get her mother to agree to her keeping the poster of Nina in her room. The first task can be completed, the second cannot.

This question has already been answered a dozen times or more in this thread. If you have a question about the game, the first thing I would recommend is to run a search for the answer in the thread. Use the search box at the upper right corner of the page. If you aren't able to find an answer, then go ahead and ask in the thread.

However, there really isn't any need to ask questions about this game. The game has a hint system which will tell you what you need to do in order to progress. In the case of the second task, the game hints would have told you that the quest cannot be completed at this time.

Reactions: Gunizz

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Oh come on, she doesn't live in an unknown forest from Africa with no access to technology so she could at least inform everyone about her situation for the whole year, the game is abandoned in every single way and there's no shame in admitting that.
If she doesn't have the necessary time for developing games she should give up all together and come back when she will have time on her hands in the future if she chose to do so.

Sombramain22

Jul 10, 2021
Oh come on, she doesn't live in an unknown forest from Africa with no access to technology so she could at least inform everyone about her situation for the whole year, the game is abandoned in every single way and there's no shame in admitting that.
If she doesn't have the necessary time for developing games she should give up all together and come back when she will have time on her hands in the future if she chose to do so.
it was clear 4 years ago when she abadon her frist game to make this one and all the bs exusce she give lol game been ded

martories

Jan 21, 2019
Hi! Not sure what's happening but whenever I start the game and a small scene plays, I get a pop up that says 'this is a patreon friendly version with content cut - to get past you need a patch from lewd patcher but please dont do it' and then it goes back to the main menu. So it's telling me in order to go further to download a patch from lewd patcher but they also tell me not to do it? What should I do in order to play the game?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hi! Not sure what's happening but whenever I start the game and a small scene plays, I get a pop up that says 'this is a patreon friendly version with content cut - to get past you need a patch from lewd patcher but please dont do it' and then it goes back to the main menu. So it's telling me in order to go further to download a patch from lewd patcher but they also tell me not to do it? What should I do in order to play the game?
Oh man, we haven't had this one in a while. They're covering their arse from having an incest game on Patreon: Note that the game has been abandoned and is in a very unfinished (barely begun) state, but you can download one of the patches from the OP to play what there is if you like.

Reactions: martories
3.70 star(s) 71 Votes