Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
@Avaron1974 wait it's abandoned ??? can you confirm
As far as i know it's not abandoned, just a a lot of missed deadlines until they just stopped saying when they were going to upload and a lot of similarities with their previous abandoned game "holy slaves" + almost no news.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Sadly this might as well be abandoned, dev now has a really bad track record. Over a grand a month for no results.

Reactions: lumley

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Technically ALISHIA 'only' missed two deadlines: the original December one and the January one after, after which they said they wouldn't give a deadline out of fear of missing it.

Word on the discord is ALISHIA got some more RAM as well, which will make rendering and stuff easier/faster I guess, so that might help. I'll probably ask for another status update in a week or two. Slight tease: pope tier poll might be all about Nina!

I wasn't really around for Holy Slaves, but I'm willing to still give both of the devs a little benefit of the doubt. RR was made to be released faster, but I think some things didn't go as smooth as they had planned. If 0.2 were to be released this month say, I would expect/demand monthly releases after that though, no excuses, because all the set-up (coding-wise) should be done at that point.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
. . .
Word on the discord is ALISHIA got some more RAM as well, which will make rendering and stuff easier/faster I guess, so that might help. I'll probably ask for another status update in a week or two. Slight tease: pope tier poll might be all about Nina!
That's curious: from what I've seen, most Devs using DAZ Iray rely upon their graphics cards - not system RAM - for rendering.

Decoy-71-

Aug 25, 2017
Something annoying again is such a great lull. As if the same thing did not happen with the previous game. The first version came out and everything is on it

Coheed

May 30, 2017
Five and a half months with multiple missed deadlines and still no update. I'm glad I thought twice on supporting the patreon.

Edit: My math is shite

Reactions: Onysko and lumley

B_O_B

Jul 23, 2017
Where do I put the patch files to work. I just put them in the file and they did'nt work.

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
Word on the discord is ALISHIA got some more RAM as well, which will make rendering and stuff easier/faster I guess, so that
That's curious: from what I've seen, most Devs using DAZ Iray rely upon their graphics cards - not system RAM - for rendering.
Having more RAM is good but it doesn't automatically mean faster rendering. All it really means is loading bigger scenes. If she's rendering a scene twice and compositing them together and this RAM increase means she only has render 1 instead of 2, then yes that would be 'faster' render times. The actual speed of the render should be determined by her CPU or GPU.

jameshaul

Jul 31, 2017
com/posts/25249796

Here's the new poll, could someone share it with us?

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
com/posts/25249796

Here's the new poll, could someone share it with us?
It's a two part poll. There are three options for a Nina poster, and three options for a Mia fantasy. Patrons can vote for one Nina option and one Mia option. Alishia says that the winning options will have some impact on the game, storywise.

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes