raining

Nov 19, 2018
jesus fucking whore, i've played this game at each of it's releases and can NEVER massage the mom

1.) i have max'd out the mom's affection
2.) i have learned massage 1/5 from Jess/Nina scene
3.) i have called the mom before she comes home from work
4.) i have dolled up specifically for the mom
5.) i have met the mom at night in the study

what the fucking ballsack am i doing wrong, this bitch NEVER in the mood
heart.jpg

Dolled up and call her, answer her question. Get high heart is the point, I guess.

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
good renders, some what good story, but the open world part, so confusing and irretating
i will not return for this, not worth the time, the VN potion is good, the open world part is bad

Reactions: rentaku

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
i will not return for this, not worth the time, the VN potion is good, the open world part is bad
I don't get it too. For what do we need this grind gameplay? It's just waste of time. It needs balance, it's frustrating. So much troubles for creator and players.

kosweet

Aug 9, 2018
With persistent.LIM_ED set to True (via console or a patch) you'll get an additional option in the initial meeting with Lexi in the bathroom:
First make this choice:

Then you'll get the new option:

This opens a new choice:

O as in Octopussy, not 0 as in 007.
Edit: My bad, I mistyped: Shift+O, not Ctrl+O
thx i will try it later

max6325974

Feb 21, 2018
Man, this game needs a walkthrough really bad.. I know it's much easiear said than done but, if the game is a grindfest and on top of that you have to worry about what options you're supposed to take it's just frustrating to play...

• Angry
Reactions: BABPEEG and bcool

raining

Nov 19, 2018
Actually it is not grindy.

First thing Poster quest.

Get along with Jessica several times for access Spa room.

When Jessica at Lounge talk to her participate massage session.

Get massage scene. Now MC can call Lisa MC's room.

Go bathroom Doll up. Go MC's room call Lisa. Answer her. Get high heart.

Doll up is disappear 3 hours. If disappear go bathroom doll up again.

Make Lisa Extreme Desire. Go library talk to her about massage. "Go behind her massage her shoulders" Job done!

After go game room talk with Nina. Nina will give you oil.(It will lead to auto-fellatio scene)

Last edited:

P.T.

Dec 7, 2019
The grind is okay, its the limited time that fucks you up with a little wrong decision. There is borderline no time to fix your mistake without restarting all over again from the moment the free roam started.

Reactions: JoeStif

XenForo

May 30, 2017
I can't get the autofellatio scene no matter what. Protag just jerks off like normal. Is there some other trigger or location you're supposed to go to activate the scene? I have the oil.

Reactions: Wyyuu
3.70 star(s) 70 Votes